LED Closet Grow With Auto Flowers - OG & Six Shooter

Canad, I do. I also plan to come out with a version of the Perfect Sun 1000 that has a wider spread for shorter areas, and not as intense penetration. But that might be a ways down the road.

I've been growing them for almost 6 years. What is cool is you can grow several grows of autos a year if you start new seeds after your autos are around 40 days old. Good way to get a lot of grows in. I love growing them, but I enjoy regulars as well.

A grow update. Day 31 for the Fast Buds autos. West coast OG and Six shooter, which you can find at Herbies seeds. Support for the sponsors.

I have now switched them over to Bloom food.

[video=youtube;5hyvc3uQ1lI]
[/video]

Here are some photos of the at day 37, which is today. These are Fast Buds, auto West Coast OG and auto Six Shooter. You can find them through 420 sponsor Herbie Seeds.

I am using the Black Diamond Perfect Sun 1000 LED.

LED_perfect_sun_1000_closet_grow_2.jpg

LED_perfect_sun_1000_closet_grow_3.jpg

LED_perfect_sun_1000_closet_grow_1.jpg

Yeah. I also plan to make a video on how to adjust the light using the hangers. They are pretty cool. Another video on how I mount them to my light mover.

Thats what I need so see. I plan on building my room around this light on a mover. already have the light. Any ETA on the new vids? just watched your 36 day update and I'm excited to get my light going

On auto's do you ever switch to 12/12 light cycle?

Been lurking about for months. Time to say hello. I'm subbed and watching one of the masters on this site. Can't wait to see your work.

Welcome to the show bubkas.

Alright, so this is where I started this grow, from seeds. This is how I germinated these seeds. I used two different methods.

[video=youtube;n3P6vEcAxLQ]
[/video]

Back
Top Bottom