Nismo Tries To Tame The Gorilla! Fast Buds Gorilla Glue Auto & Six Shooter Auto

Day 70

We are getting close with these little ones. I'll check them again tomorrow but Monday could be the day they come down. Didn't have my camera or scope on me tonight so I have a couple from my phone.

8ff1c03b5c467d02750f5e3b3f418b23.jpg

5031dc3b2966ea1f61195418ebd0e2f9.jpg

c9b71efda7ed89b9457199ebd7007411.jpg

bca206513d6c5f23e764801cc9305ec5.jpg

I'll get some better pictures tomorrow night and pull the scope out and get some trichome pictures also.

:passitleft:

So I read through this whole journal to see what to expect from my plant, and these GG look totally different from mine...

Here is my 55 day old Fast Buds GG auto....she is growing in 3 gallons of an amended soil mix, under a Mars Hydro II 300.

I have been using some of the Advanced Nutrients products (Sensi Bloom A/B, sensizym, B-52, and Big Bud)....

420-magazine-mobile208535793.jpg

420-magazine-mobile572348474.jpg

Anybody ever see one of these autos grow out to "look" like this one?

YT

So I read through this whole journal to see what to expect from my plant, and these GG look totally different from mine...

Here is my 55 day old Fast Buds GG auto....she is growing in 3 gallons of an amended soil mix, under a Mars Hydro II 300.

I have been using some of the Advanced Nutrients products (Sensi Bloom A/B, sensizym, B-52, and Big Bud)....

420-magazine-mobile208535793.jpg

420-magazine-mobile572348474.jpg

Anybody ever see one of these autos grow out to "look" like this one?

YT
Morning Yankee! Yeah that is what we were hoping for. I am quite disappointed in how they turned out. They are coming down today so I'll take some decent pictures. I want to do a couple more just to see what happened, just to see if it was bad luck.

Morning Yankee! Yeah that is what we were hoping for. I am quite disappointed in how they turned out. They are coming down today so I'll take some decent pictures. I want to do a couple more just to see what happened, just to see if it was bad luck.
I have been really surprised by both of the autos I am growing right now.

In my first grow, the plants were tiny with one main cola and limited branching. I got between 3-5 grams off each...it was pretty bad.

Now I will admit those plants were grown in 1-2 gallon pots, I had heat issues, and just had no idea what I was doing...lol

I have learned so much here on 420, and the members that helped me were amazing!

Here is a pic from yesterday of my 2 autos...

420-magazine-mobile1099550006.jpg

I am looking to take down the Bubble gum auto on the left in the next couple of weeks....

I look forward to seeing how your GG turn out .

YT

I have been really surprised by both of the autos I am growing right now.

In my first grow, the plants were tiny with one main cola and limited branching. I got between 3-5 grams off each...it was pretty bad.

Now I will admit those plants were grown in 1-2 gallon pots, I had heat issues, and just had no idea what I was doing...lol

I have learned so much here on 420, and the members that helped me were amazing!

Here is a pic from yesterday of my 2 autos...

420-magazine-mobile1099550006.jpg

I am looking to take down the Bubble gum auto on the left in the next couple of weeks....

I look forward to seeing how your GG turn out .

YT
A GG cola.

f8f781e4f2a592fdef09edc3a3f90b8a.jpg

Another.

9caf44234769bf9ed3c51ac06c1cb3ad.jpg

Have cleaned the scissors twice already. So damn sticky. A good problem. :thumb:

Re: Nismo Tries To Tame The Gorilla! - Fast Buds Gorilla Glue Auto & Six Shooter Auto

A GG cola.

f8f781e4f2a592fdef09edc3a3f90b8a.jpg

Another.

9caf44234769bf9ed3c51ac06c1cb3ad.jpg

Have cleaned the scissors twice already. So damn sticky. A good problem. :thumb:
Nice colas!

So your GG broke soil 10/13....which means you harvested around Day 72...that would give me approx another 16 days or so....

I will look at my trichs, but my plant looks like it could go for another 3-4 weeks.....

What do you think?

Re: Nismo Tries To Tame The Gorilla! - Fast Buds Gorilla Glue Auto & Six Shooter Auto

Nice colas!

So your GG broke soil 10/13....which means you harvested around Day 72...that would give me approx another 16 days or so....

I will look at my trichs, but my plant looks like it could go for another 3-4 weeks.....

What do you think?
Yeah I thought they had a bit to go as well but they finished fast this last week. Rarely have we gone passed 3 months on autos.

Yeah I thought they had a bit to go as well but they finished fast this last week. Rarely have we gone passed 3 months on autos.
Thanks and Happy Holidays!

So how they looking brother?

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly
They have been chopped, dried, weighed, and are now curing. Final post with a smoke report tonight. Not happy at all with the turn out but when you have bugs that take over for a bit, it's hard for them to grow. They will make another appearance and it will go much better now that our rooms are dialed in. More later. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom