Many Auto Strains Grow, Super LEDs, Rockwool Drip System

Hey all, im thinking about ordering the Perfect Sun 1000 and would like to know if 420 members still get a $100 discount on that light.

Keep em frosty ya'll

Alright, finished harvesting the 4 autos under the Goliath. Here they are. I took the video a bit ago. Actually, one of the plants is bone, bone dry. I should have finished trimming her days ago, but she will be fine after sitting in a curing bag with Boveda packs.

[video=youtube;ObZyLgxIGD8]
[/video]

Thank you everyone. Still some more updates to come. Here is the Gorilla Glue 4 under the 1000w HPS DE bulb, Ushio, which is like gavita pro.

I got a full oz less from this one than the GG4 under my Perfect Sun LEDs. I explain why this doesn't mean a whole lot in the video.

[video=youtube;-bLNN9Havhc]
[/video]

Still waiting for a plant to dry to see how much I got from the Goliath, but at least 1.5 pounds from 4 plants. My buddy got over 2 pounds from his Goliath, but he grows many small plants at once.

So pulled 1.69 pounds. Here is the video of me taking the dry weight. Probably pulled just a tad more because some of the weed is overdry and is still raising to 62% with the Boveda packs.

[video=youtube;PBF6YN-CSKM]
[/video]

A pic of the auto NLX x Cheese by Ministry of Cannabis

420-magazine-mobile1031731303.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Insane dry weights in all your grows man I have a question for you. Our mini is coming tomorrow and I saw in your webpage you said to keep it three feet away for a week if we vegged with a diff led. Would it be beneficial to throw the mini atop a full flowering plant at 7 weeks? We have 24" clearance though, not three feet...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sorry that we haven't done more reviews. I want to at least do a review of California Snow by Fast Buds.

I got two really cool grows coming up very soon. One in a 4x4 tent with the Goliath, using Photos, most by Barnie Farms.

Then an 8x4 with a Goliath and a Perfect Sun COB, all autos, mostly Mephitso Genetics. I will be doing my perpetual grow cycle with those.

Back
Top Bottom