Frosty Auto Mephitso Grow Perfect Sun Goliath & COB LED Coco

Alright here is a dry and ready to smoke bud from the auto Colorado Cookies by dutch Passion. She was in the corner of the 4x4 under the Perfect Sun COB.

420-magazine-mobile1124142180.jpg

That sure does look frosty. Love the colour of that dried out. Surprised how frosty the DP auto was. Maybe it has more to do with the light though. I bet other lights don't pack in the thrichs like that.

[video=youtube;uRIhlpVOH00]
[/video]

Video came out vertical, sorry about that. Dry weight for the auto Colorado Cookies is pretty good, considering she was in a small 8 liter pot, filed up to 7 liters, crowded with too many plants, and in the corner of the 4x4 space. 115g dry, frosty, dense buds.

Next to get dry weight is sour stomper. She will not be a big yiekder but I didn't expect her to be.

Still gonna be killer frosty. You think the plant is just a low yielder or with the right space and training could it be a decent yielder. From what I see it would be hard to believe it could ever be a big yielder. I'm still on the edge of my seat for Walter. What a killer looking plant. Bet when it's fully dried it has some crazy bag appeal.

I do. I also ship COBs and Goliaths there. Both are larger yielding lights. I would consider one of those instead. They also don't need a light mover to pull 2-3 pounds per light per 4x4 area.

Back
Top Bottom