Frosty Auto Mephitso Grow Perfect Sun Goliath & COB LED Coco

Day 75 for Auto NL x Cheese by Ministry of Cannabis. She looks like she will yield a good amount. Also an update to the autoflower grow with Mephitso Genetics and a look at the 3 pound grow under the Perfect Sun Goliath, using photos, mostly Laughing Buddha. [video=youtube_share;805DJyrU7L8]
[/video]

Looking awsome mate keep it up.after my current run, im gna do another run of mephisto genetics autos.got all there new releases.hubbabubba was a beast for me in my last grow an amazing plant grown under goliath.il also put it as a sponsored grow mate .and get more growers loving the perfect sun.thanks again mate for everything and happy growing;)

The hubba look awesome. I wonder if the smoke will come through with the flavour they say. Guess we will have to wait for the SS smoke report. Think I will switch to autos when I get a few grows under my belt. Much easier than 2 rooms. Can't believe how dense and frosty that COB makes plants that are outside the footprint of the light. I would never waste money on another light again. PS lights for me from now on brotha.

So, iv never made anything out of the buds i grow i just smoke it ha ha.but hubba is some great bud.hope this helps;)

How crystallized was the trim and the lower larf. Patients looking for rosin so have a press on the way and a tumbler. So looking for some strains that have frosty trim for processing. Cause you know they all still want some flower too.

There are so many great tips in your vids man. Its nice to see you getting some good results from barneys farm.. but how could you not with your lights and setup. That laughing budda looks like some great bud. How many plants would you recommend running in a sog grow under the dwarf star in a 2x4x5 tent? Also how far would you recommend i keep the dwarf star from the canopy when i first get the light?

So2 well hubbabubba is mephisto genetics.all there genetics are really special and all end up super frosty come harvest.said it before and will say it again.hands down mephisto genetics is the most potent and greatest stone iv ever felt before in auto genetics.no plant disapoints if ur in it for a heavy hit;) happy growing

So2 well hubbabubba is mephisto genetics.all there genetics are really special and all end up super frosty come harvest.said it before and will say it again.hands down mephisto genetics is the most potent and greatest stone iv ever felt before in auto genetics.no plant disapoints if ur in it for a heavy hit;) happy growing
i just planted my 5 mephisto genetics supernatural OG and i created a new journal . im happy to see all this great feedback .
I really think im gonna buy a ps light very soon . I think the goliath would stomp my 2 cheapies combined.
but im a little short on cash cause i just bought 2 4x4 tents, 4 filters, 4 fans, ducting, lights and everything else hahah . so probably towards the end of august unfortunately.
Anyways , looking great as always !

There are so many great tips in your vids man. Its nice to see you getting some good results from barneys farm.. but how could you not with your lights and setup. That laughing budda looks like some great bud. How many plants would you recommend running in a sog grow under the dwarf star in a 2x4x5 tent? Also how far would you recommend i keep the dwarf star from the canopy when i first get the light?
At first as high as you can for about five days. Then start to lower it daily to about two feet and see how they do. Then the last three weeks lower it to 18 inches and see how they do.

Alright here is a dry and ready to smoke bud from the auto Colorado Cookies by dutch Passion. She was in the corner of the 4x4 under the Perfect Sun COB.

420-magazine-mobile1124142180.jpg

Back
Top Bottom