Frosty Mephisto Autos & More: Perpetual, COB LED, Coco Drip System

Hey man,

I didnt know you we're a sponsor here, I have seen almost all the content you've posted online. I'm a new grower, and everything you've put out into the "webi-sphere" has helped people like me.

I just wanted to sub-up and give you some love for taking the time to make these videos.

:Namaste:

Same here brotha. Got me off the sidelines and into the game. His vids gave me the confidence to find my own way. Big ups to Neil.

Doesn't matter how much room you have you always want more.... Trust me I got a huge room. Already planning a second.

Lol I think your right. I actually went from a 2x2 to a 2.5x2.5 and now I'm in a 3x3 lol. I think I'm good at 3x3 though. Plenty of room for 4 plants and I can still put my car in the garage.

Oh yeah Neil's the one that got me into coco with that water till runoff video he did a couple years back.

Took the overwatering mistakes from my first grow right out of the equation.

That's what got me too. Overwatering is why I never tried for 20 years. Park in the drive screw the door shut insulation if necessary panda the walls fill the ceiling with lights. ..

This dude (ledrf) grows plants in a bedroom that are as big as what you see on a farm outdoors, amazing techniques and just an awesome grower all around much props to you bro peace

Hi LEDRF, I have been trying your growing schedule from your website. I have been using 3ml per gallon of cm plus but I think it is causing potassium lockout so when I saw at the start of this thread that you use 1ml cm plus I flushed my plants and started feeding with 1ml cm plus per gallon. Do you think I made the right call? I am growing in 80/20 coco perlite under 600w dual spec hps with gh flora nova nutes

Hi LEDRF, I have been trying your growing schedule from your website. I have been using 3ml per gallon of cm plus but I think it is causing potassium lockout so when I saw at the start of this thread that you use 1ml cm plus I flushed my plants and started feeding with 1ml cm plus per gallon. Do you think I made the right call? I am growing in 80/20 coco perlite under 600w dual spec hps with gh flora nova nutes

With cycoflower, I use 1 to 2 ML per gallon.

Back
Top Bottom