Frosty Mephisto Autos & More: Perpetual, COB LED, Coco Drip System

Day 19. Auto Sansi skunk

420-magazine-mobile744383007.jpg

Awesome vid brotha. She sure is getting big and bushy quick. Sorry to hear that the anxiety is coming back. When you get in the new house I bet it will help. There really is nothing more safe feeling. I hope growing helps. It sure helps me. Sometime I think more than the smoke. I owe that all to you and your system. I've said it before I'll say it often thanx brotha you have changed my life.

dude grows some killer autos i think your up there with some of the best in tha bizz LEDRF For you to accomplish what you do is amazing to see love the videos man keepem growin..Peace

Neil whats your favorite auto for quick grows and whats your favorite for massive yields? BTW I am almost 4 weeks into a 9ish week flower on my first Goliath grow. I pulled each plant out 1 by 1 today to do some tieing and some larf removal. That light does exactly as you advertise! I removed a few small airy buds deep down but most that are at a level that should be too deep are nugging up so I left them. CRAZY!

Yeah, COB penetrates deep as well. My favorite strains for big yields are Northern Lights by Royal Queen seeds. Very stable. Think different, Think Big, and Ultimate by Dutch Passion.

Critical by Royal Queen seeds must have great potential, but I've only grown it once and it was a freak of nature that got huge as hell. 2.8 pounds dry. Nugs so big I couldn't get both hands around them.

My favorite so far that has pretty good yields and just great bud is Dutch Passion Auto Colorado Cookies.

For those that might not have seen the Auto Critical I grew by Royal Queen seeds, here she is. She was grown in an an 18 liter hard pot. This is just the top of the plant. She was taller than me, and I am 5'11"

Screenshot_20190123_200807.jpg
Screenshot_20190123_200741.jpg

Back
Top Bottom