Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

Chop chop!! Love it!!

Great updates over the weekend Troy! I’m getting a fondness for autos myself and think I might always grow 1 or a few in every chapter at least until my Auto seeds are gone:D

Congrats!

Thanks Newty - I think I was lucky with the genetics of Auto Ultimate to really give me a bountiful harvest. I think that if I had grown only Afghan Kush I would have really been disappointed - well maybe not. My initial objective was 2 ounces a plant for Auto.

I went back and re-read the description and it states production should be between 350-450 gr per square meter. I'm presuming they are talking about wet weight. I was growing in about .25 square meter so I guess just about right.

Can't complain about that type of yield. Well done Troy, great grow brother!

Thanks Van - I'm greedy - I always want more. LOL

I think my Clone is going to produce more than those two Afghan Kush combined. At least I can dream.

I'm out of Boveda 62% packs so just bought some more on eBay. I find I get good prices there and the guy I buy from is only about 30 miles away so usually get delivery in 1-2 days by USPS. This time I decided to buy 8 Gram packets instead of the 4 Gram.

Killer garden and congrats on the harvests I just caught up:yummy:

Thanks DonChiefums20 - It is always sad when a grow comes to an end. I took down my 4x4 tent and was just stowing the tent, lights, fans and filters up in the attic. I'm hoping to push the last 2 girls for a max of 2 weeks and then they are coming down.

Afghan Kush - Final Weight

Afghan Kush - Alphi 72 g ………... 2.54 Ounces
Afghan Kush - Kushi 100.2 g...…….3.71 Ounces

Total 172.2 g...…..6.25 Ounces

Kushi was a bit better than Alphi and helped bring up the average to a little over 3 ounces per plant. Anxious to let it cure so I can give it a smoke test.

Thanks Van - I'm greedy - I always want more. LOL

I think my Clone is going to produce more than those two Afghan Kush combined. At least I can dream.
LOL...you think like I do. "Hmmm....I got 5 from this one, how can I get more?"

I finally had a plant really cooperate for me. Going for a pound with a big Northern Lights I have going. It might not make it but its gonna be close!

I'm out of Boveda 62% packs so just bought some more on eBay. I find I get good prices there and the guy I buy from is only about 30 miles away so usually get delivery in 1-2 days by USPS. This time I decided to buy 8 Gram packets instead of the 4 Gram.
What are you paying for them through Ebay. I just usually pick mine up at my local grow store but as many as I am going through I am willing to look for a cheaper source.

What are you paying for them through Ebay. I just usually pick mine up at my local grow store but as many as I am going through I am willing to look for a cheaper source.

Been getting them for -

4 g Packets 62% - 12 Pack 7.77 plus 2.00 shipping = 81.4 Cents each
8g Packets 62% - 12 Pack 11.75 free shipping = 98 Cents each

How does that compare to your grow shop? I've only purchased them on line so really don't have a comparison.

LOL...you think like I do. "Hmmm....I got 5 from this one, how can I get more?"

I finally had a plant really cooperate for me. Going for a pound with a big Northern Lights I have going. It might not make it but its gonna be close!

That would be a nice harvest from a Northern Lights. Is it a Photo or Auto? Congratulations!

One of my Auto Ultimate's produced a little over a pound which was way more than I expected. I never dreamed of producing as much product as I have on this grow.

Back
Top Bottom