Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

Thanks Lady G - I started chopping on you nemesis. Like you she is strong, stands tall and is reaching for her dream.

How do you like this for a Cola - The bud is really dense

*It's magnificent, I'm glad she wasn't too airy. I am digging that trimming job moreso. The time and effort you put into her makes me very proud of your skills.

Can't believe it is June -

Today's task is to start harvesting Mrs G - She is tall and has some really long solid Colas.
I still have a lot to go on this beautiful lady.

*Tremendous!

Mrs G - RIP :rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip:
Really thick stem base.

* I saved this picture because it sure does tell a story from start to finish. Is this the one you did the grafting with? This is amazing and truly the symbol of resilience and grace, awkward and defiant. It has IT all.

* Did you give her a frozen ice pack before you chopped her? hahahaha j/k

*RIP Mrs G - may you bring laughter and love to the life of this very special grower and his family. He is one of the good one's, gentleman through and through.

*I was very attached to this grow, it gave me an honour and destiny that was kin to our friendship. Fast friends, we always will be.

*Thank you for giving me life and a legacy, MRS. G signing off, but not out. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

*It's magnificent, I'm glad she wasn't too airy. I am digging that trimming job moreso. The time and effort you put into her makes me very proud of your skills.

*Tremendous!

* I saved this picture because it sure does tell a story from start to finish. Is this the one you did the grafting with? This is amazing and truly the symbol of resilience and grace, awkward and defiant. It has IT all.

* Did you give her a frozen ice pack before you chopped her? hahahaha j/k

*RIP Mrs G - may you bring laughter and love to the life of this very special grower and his family. He is one of the good one's, gentleman through and through.

*I was very attached to this grow, it gave me an honour and destiny that was kin to our friendship. Fast friends, we always will be.

*Thank you for giving me life and a legacy, MRS. G signing off, but not out. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Thanks Lady G - All has been chopped and in the drying room now with the exception of the Clone. I'm guessing she has a couple more weeks to go as her pistils are still white and fluffy.

Went to the store again today and bought 2 more cases of Glass Jars. I couldn't believe I was out again.

Your tents are getting so .....empty........ it's abnormal.......not sure if I like this.....

But your harvests are great!!!:thumb:

Your tents are getting so .....empty........ it's abnormal.......not sure if I like this.....

Haha I agree it's strange to see so much empty space in here

I have to admit Bonsaiweed it was really weird to just have one tent growing but having that one empty out is really weird every time I open it.

I've been busy this morning jarring up much of what I have hanging. Lots of burping goin on and the humidity is starting to stabilize.

Haha I agree it's strange to see so much empty space in here

I'll really miss taking care of all the plants. I won't miss the utility bills.... Oh... I wish I could grow outdoors. (Even though legal in California, my town restrict out door growing.

June 9, 2018 - This is the last of my grow that is still standing

Hindu Kush - Ina May - She is bigger than her sister Helen. Helen produced 5.5 zips so she should produce 7+

Mrs G - Rev 1 - Auto Ultimate (the Clone of Mrs G).

Afghan Kush - Alphi I did a heavy defoliation and removed all of her fan leaves.

Afghan Kush - Kushi

Man that auto ultimate sure doesnt disappoint does it? I remember seeing the first dwc auto ultimate kilo grow like.
that cant be.....
but after seeing yours I guess they all like getting BIG. lol

I will have you know T, I only fell a couple days behind this week.... Ha... Still stinks up in here... I love the way you got it all timed out, yet another tidbit of info that is going in my perpetual... Most impressive, numbers look like they gonna be up there... Looks like both your Kushes are letting themselves go, the fat b's.... LMAO... Always a pleasure.... Green days.. and to all...

Man that auto ultimate sure doesnt disappoint does it? I remember seeing the first dwc auto ultimate kilo grow like.
that cant be.....
but after seeing yours I guess they all like getting BIG. lol

I'm really impressed with the DP Auto Ultimate. She is really easy to grow and really produces well. I'm growing in Coco so similar to DWC. They would really drink lots of nutrients - They would get about a 1 1/2 liter a day and never complained.

It would be interesting to see what a Photo Ultimate would do. I had to super crop my biggest girls growing in a 7 foot high tent.

I also have empty room sadness...

It is really an addiction for me and at least winding it down slowly is like a slow withdrawal. I find them such amazing plants to grow. No two plants are alike and always tossing you new challenges.

Back
Top Bottom