Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

Fabulous Fabulous!

Troy congrats! I thought those B’s would never come down :D:D

:rip::rip::rip: Briar R and Mrs G

I love catching up here because your intelligence shines in every post and I learn so much. Anyone investing in Canadian cannabis? I would like to but know nothing and would likely lose all my money like when I tried bitcoin, I had 10$ then 30$ then 3$ LOL

Also 1 oz is still a great haul off 1 plant;) I bet those small ones are potent as F:)

I'm glad that Briar and Mrs G are chopped and hanging. The ran wayyyyyy overtime.

Sorry to hear of you loss with Bitcoin. I lucked out and bought $100 worth to buy some seeds and had $25 left over. Next time I went to buy some more seeds the $25 was up to $125 so I spent it all.

i once planted a 8€ seed and it gave me 1000€ worth of herb .... maybe 800€ as i spent 200 on lectricity and feed

Can't beat that for sure. I have no idea how much I'm going to end up with on this grow but I've definitely done well. I'm guessing I'll have about a Kilo once cured.

anyway ... big huray on the succesfull harvest .... and the best sativas can be fluffy ...thats doesnt mean they wont kick yer teeth in hehe

Really looking forward to trying the Durban Poison. While it may not produce much the buds are really sticky and the trich's are starting to look nice.

Couple Trich shots of Durban Poison - She is looking pretty ripe to me for a Sativa. I'm probably going to chop tomorrow as I don't want much amber on these sativa's.

Those pictures made my eyes red...... very nice....... I'll go eat a twinkie now...

Trichs are looking nice! Are you using timber cobs, or from rapid led? Trying to avoid digging through your entire journal but i believe it was one of those. Deciding on new lights for the fall.

Trichs are looking nice! Are you using timber cobs, or from rapid led? Trying to avoid digging through your entire journal but i believe it was one of those. Deciding on new lights for the fall.

I'm using Rapid LED. The are headquarters within 15 miles of my home so very convenient. Really impressed with their service and the quality of their product.

June 5, 2018 -

Posey - Dublin Poison

Posey is a much larger plant than her sister Dubi. The only thing I can attribute the size difference is the pot size (ok maybe genetics). Posey was grown in a 5 Gallon pot while Dubi was grown in a 2 Gallon.

Posey has huge Sativa lives on her, which were defoliated today when I moved her to the front of her class (tent).

Posey stands at 40" while her sister Dubi was only 26"

Back
Top Bottom