Many Auto Strains Grow, Super LEDs, Rockwool Drip System

Check out the auto Gorilla Glue under the corner of the perfect sun Goliath. She is 49 days old from seed. She still has 25 days to go. Or so.

420-magazine-mobile1165527868.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hiya, LEDRF!
I just stumbled on this thread and I'm about to start some Gorilla Glue, myself. Looking forward to this one.

Peace, Andy.
:Namaste:

Hey LEDRF, i have a 4x4x7 tent with a 3x3 scrog frame. Would the Perfect Sun 500 be right for my space? Im thinking the 1000 would be too much light in a 4x4 space. Your thoughts?

Keep em frosty ya'll

I don't think there is such a thing as too much. Lol
One tent I have has 2 - 900watt Mars lights in it (3'X5')
Another has 5 720watt Mars lights in it (4'X8'). A 900watt Mars light in a 3'X3'.
If you have the clearance for good light distribution, there's never too much. IMO

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That looks perfect! Definitely watching everything perfectsun, been captivated by it all! Really stoked to see if you think the deep red light/sunset technique improves the process compared to your other major successes.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Here is an update. Some strains are bulking up nicely. The beginning is an update to the cardboard box grow, if you forward past that, like 4 minutes, then you will see the multistrain update.

Back
Top Bottom