Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

That’s awesome! I’ll glad to stay in touch:) have a fabulous time! I sent in my medical application to grow based on my prescription, so I’m hoping I’ll be approved for 10 flowering plants (medically) plus my bf’s recreational 4 lol he need not know and I’ll grow them for him of course;)

That's not bad at all. My town limits me to 6 plants but I accidently had 12 going in that last batch. Officially I guess I'm legal as I also have a Medical Grow License to grow up to 99 plants. I can't even imagine growing 99 plants.

I'm sure some of the limits are to protect the revenue the providences hope to receive from the taxes on store bought product.
maybe true ... but thats part of any legalisation bill ... this is a new taxmarket many countries will wanna exploit in the light of deminishing tax incomes from tobacco and alcohol (this is for EU i speak)
dont get me wrong this is a quid pro quo situation and i believe it is the way to go ...
and lets be honest 4 plants at any given time ( per adult?) should be enough to keep well stocked throughout the year... not?

Came back to check in on Mrs G Rev and she was a beauty. Super amazing grow journal Troy. I will miss our banter since you won't be back till November. But I will be here keeping the fires lit for you...:love:

May you smoke yourself into oblivion, snack on the yummiest buffets, and capture stunning sunsets because you worked your a*s off and deserve every ounce of relaxation your adventures can afford you.

Special salutations to your family and especially daughter who inspires me to keep going...

:hug::hug::hug:

maybe true ... but thats part of any legalisation bill ... this is a new taxmarket many countries will wanna exploit in the light of deminishing tax incomes from tobacco and alcohol (this is for EU i speak)
dont get me wrong this is a quid pro quo situation and i believe it is the way to go ...
and lets be honest 4 plants at any given time ( per adult?) should be enough to keep well stocked throughout the year... not?

I would have to agree with you that 4 plants at a time should be enough to keep one in smoke for most of the year. The difficult part is when you wish to take some clones or plant some new seedlings before you chop you mother plants.

T, what's up???? Hey I was kinda leisurely catching up and I noticed you are almost done for a good deal of time.... Cruises and the like you say.??? Good for you, and looks like you got plenty to live on for a few weeks, if you budget .... LMAO... Good job man, sorry that it is almost over... Always a joy to visit here, lots to see and learn from you and your crew... Green days....

so a cruise goes also in international waters right ?? is ganj legal there ??

The cruise line have prohibitions in their rules against brining marijuana aboard. It is also prohibited in many of the countries we will be visiting. Saying that I am sure that people bring it along, actually I have brought some with me when boarding in a country where it is legal.

T, what's up???? Hey I was kinda leisurely catching up and I noticed you are almost done for a good deal of time.... Cruises and the like you say.??? Good for you, and looks like you got plenty to live on for a few weeks, if you budget .... LMAO... Good job man, sorry that it is almost over... Always a joy to visit here, lots to see and learn from you and your crew... Green days....

Good seeing you MaddHacker. The grows have been a lot of fun and I'm pleased with my stash - I think if I really watch it I can survive for a couple weeks. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Came back to check in on Mrs G Rev and she was a beauty. Super amazing grow journal Troy. I will miss our banter since you won't be back till November. But I will be here keeping the fires lit for you...:love:

May you smoke yourself into oblivion, snack on the yummiest buffets, and capture stunning sunsets because you worked your a*s off and deserve every ounce of relaxation your adventures can afford you.

Special salutations to your family and especially daughter who inspires me to keep going...

:hug::hug::hug:

Big Hugs to you Lady G. Your nemesis did really good for being in a 1 1/2 gallon pot. Calculation from the we weight I'm expecting about 5 zips from Mrs G - Rev 1. She has a couple more days of drying before I can get the final weight.

I would have to agree with you that 4 plants at a time should be enough to keep one in smoke for most of the year. The difficult part is when you wish to take some clones or plant some new seedlings before you chop you mother plants.
I;ma keep doing it like i have for years. Live in OG's fictional land of "I will do whatever the fuck i want" and grow my two tents full haha.

Woooooow, those small plants can sometimes really surprise you. Not bad for ONE plant. I wonder how much you will get if you combine mrs G and her clone. I really enjoyed spending my time in your garden. Checking on her every week, you grow attach after a while. It's the best non-commital relationship one can have...hahahaha Although we both know how much commitment it takes. :Namaste:

I;ma keep doing it like i have for years. Live in OG's fictional land of "I will do whatever the fuck i want" and grow my two tents full haha.

I hear ya. Do what ya want and don't give the police any reason to care what you are doing and you'll be fine.

I hear ya. Do what ya want and don't give the police any reason to care what you are doing and you'll be fine.

Man of my own heart. Even though recreational is legal here I still don't talk about my grow. I decided that I'm going to store my harvest in my gun safe just in case someone were to break into my place while I'm away.

Man of my own heart. Even though recreational is legal here I still don't talk about my grow. I decided that I'm going to store my harvest in my gun safe just in case someone were to break into my place while I'm away.
solid idea ... ye dont want the cops find yer stach after some idiot broke in whilst ye were away

solid idea ... ye dont want the cops find yer stach after some idiot broke in whilst ye were away

Well officially I guess I would have no problems with the Cops as I live in a state where Recreational is legal. I also have a Medical Marijuana Card. I just wouldn't want to press my luck unless I am somehow not in compliance with the law.

Back
Top Bottom