Frosty Auto Mephitso Grow Perfect Sun Goliath & COB LED Coco

That Walter whites amazing wish my tent would support Goliath I'm gonna get the ps cob instead just got to save them pennies up can't believe how frosty them damn things are

Robbo just make a custom support to sit on top of ur tent.then hang goliath.thats how i got my goliath to hang free and safe in my tent.works a treat .happy growing every1;)

Il go for the cob to save the screaming work they both seem to be brilliant lights on following that neil with his .led is looking better than my hps in my eyes so far

Il go for the cob to save the screaming work they both seem to be brilliant lights on following that neil with his .led is looking better than my hps in my eyes so far

Agreed Robbo. These are the only LED out there that kick a Govita dbl end in the rear. Did you see a couple vids ago when the light was penetrating to the floor though all that canopy!

Agreed Robbo. These are the only LED out there that kick a Govita dbl end in the rear. Did you see a couple vids ago when the light was penetrating to the floor though all that canopy!
I sure did brother I can't wait to get one I can see it being the best investment out the lot of things I bought so far

I sure did brother I can't wait to get one I can see it being the best investment out the lot of things I bought so far

I would agree. I have never seen any light grow anywhere close to that light. A while ago he used to use Govita. He straight up said if his lights weren't better he would still use Govita. Not to mention we all know how much high end lights cost these days. These lights are a third the price for a way better light. I'm def gonna have to add one at least to the room.

Definitely for the price and what you get out of the product it's bang on the money yeah it's not cheap but they quality has been proven time and time again on everyone's grows I have seen

This is the famous Neil I keep reading about in everyone else's threads?!?? Well no wonder I see so many users using PS lights!! It's too bad I didn't become a member of the community before dropping $$ on cheap Chinese blurples, maybe after another grow or two I'll be able to join the rest of the ranks with some PS lights! Definitely leaning towards that COB .
Here's my girls at day 23 since flip
420-magazine-mobile98462412.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1437478084.jpg

I can only imagine how thick they would be if they had better lighting! Keep up the good work and soon enough you'll be hearing from me.

It is now da 72 into the grow. However, I took the Sour Stomper out on day 70, and hung her up to dry on day 71. She is a plant I will be growing again in the future, well, depending on how she smokes.

[video=youtube;XS2ga_hh0ho]
[/video]

Looks like it will smoke great. Thanx for the light burn tips. Thanx for including the thrich shots. Totally could see the amber as the camera moved deff was hard to see straight on though.
Don't understand why ads won't want on your vids. I would think like Fiskars would be all over your channel or pot makers ph pen companies. This could go on. Especially with all the legalization happening.

Looks like it will smoke great. Thanx for the light burn tips. Thanx for including the thrich shots. Totally could see the amber as the camera moved deff was hard to see straight on though.
Don't understand why ads won't want on your vids. I would think like Fiskars would be all over your channel or pot makers ph pen companies. This could go on. Especially with all the legalization happening.
They being dicks cause his lights are better :rofl::rofl:

They being dicks cause his lights are better :rofl::rofl:

I understand the LED thing. Why advertise your RC cola on the side of a Coke truck. I wouldn't go up against those lights if I were them either. Cause those lights kick ass by the way LEDRF! I just don't understand all the others flexi tank bluelab I mean I think I've named a few now. Why the hell they don't want in I'm not sure.

Politics at its finest lol

Yeah, it is odd. Why only that video? Why didn't they remove ads from all of my videos? I personally would remove them all, but if I did, Youtube wouldn't promote my channel.

I should appeal it and mentioned all the companies that would want to be on my videos--blue labs, other PH pen companies, light moving companies, nutrient companies, hell, pretty much everything in a hydro store but for lights--lol.

Yeah, it is odd. Why only that video? Why didn't they remove ads from all of my videos? I personally would remove them all, but if I did, Youtube wouldn't promote my channel.

I should appeal it and mentioned all the companies that would want to be on my videos--blue labs, other PH pen companies, light moving companies, nutrient companies, hell, pretty much everything in a hydro store but for lights--lol.

I agree man. If I owned anything being sold in a hydro store I would be all over your vids. Not sure how you deal with all the crazies I see leaving you some shitty comments. I would go crazy putting these people on blast. Glad to see you just seem to let it pas you by.
Anyway. Walter White is a crazy frosty plant. Keep the loop shots coming brotha. Really helps us newbies know what to look for at the end. The frost so far down is a true testament to the power of your lights. Branches that are way outside the footprint of the light and four feet down getting that frosty. If it don't nug up it will make some killer rosin.

Back
Top Bottom