Hydroponic Gorilla Glue In A 7 Gall DWC Setup

Welcome to my grow @Zincite how's your world growing any thing on your mind about dwc I've Sean you around So is that going to b your grow method
I noticed the size of your grow room. After looking around here for awhile I made room in my shop for a 7'w x 14'L x 8'H. really curious about how to best use this much room. You going to split your room up? maybe a small room for clones/ seeds etc?

I've been an outside grower for several years. Moving inside and yes I am interested in DWC/RDWC.

I noticed the size of your grow room. After looking around here for awhile I made room in my shop for a 7'w x 14'L x 8'H. really curious about how to best use this much room. You going to split your room up? maybe a small room for clones/ seeds etc?

I've been an outside grower for several years. Moving inside and yes I am interested in DWC/RDWC.
The whole room Is lit with separate led in a 4x4 square with different wattage led starts at 150watt t5 then to 600w then a 1200 watt all I grow is autos @ 24 on 0 off so I don't have to ever change lighting or times that basically gives me spots for 4 plants using the dwc method I have another grow almost finished check it out it's in my tags it's the growers choice critical purple and tangerine dream

@TurboBucket so this is the plant I'm using the master kit on it's only bin a 4 days since feeding the mixture wasn't to difficult and the calculator helped me dile my npk almost to a 123 ratio so I'm super excited. And all the growth in the past 4 days is really nice also thanks for your help and information

So one week has passed since the first feed and my has she grown. Enuf to top again witch I did and should b successful this time lol but my observation so far has bin that's the additive armor si has helped with leaf growth and resistance to shock by topping or heat swing it can b 100 in the day and 30at night. My room has a temp swing of 20 degrees living in the desert it's usually 70-75 but with the crazy temps it's everywhere but hey I'm testing the limits of this plant and the si says it helps with the temp swing. But the growth has made me vary happy. Soon I'll b hooking up that scrog but today is Rez change I'm going to go with the 1/2 strength mixture again for this run and maybe the next also then I'll slowly work her up to 3/4 of the schedule. But this week I'll b adding calmag-armor si-micro-grow-bloom-rapid start-diamond nectar-floralicorus plus-and flora blend sounds like a lot but mixes simply in a 5 gallon bucket and a very large stick of bamboo whippet around for a half hour and you're good to go as long as you add the SI first then the Cal mag then micro grow bloom and so on

Hmmm I did a rez change as well (I guess I should update) I added the hydroguard and orca before I added the grow micro and bloom. Is that going to affect it?
I don't know the numbers But I always go calmag them micro but when using armor si it goes before the Calmag. But the way you did it sounds good to me. Lol u will find out if the mixture will hold soon

Yeah I did Armor Si, Calmag, Hydroguard, Orca, then Micro, grow bloom. After it was all said and done my ppm's were through the roof! Like 1000 I was afraid I was too much, but I check this morning and the plants didn't seem to mind at all, water level dropped, ph rose just a tiny bit and ppm dropped a bit. According to the chart it's a normal spot.

I got a couple Gorilla Glue going. I'm going to pull up a chair if you don't mind.
Hey odinsmaster welcome. We are just getting started here I've hade a lot of prepping going on with this grow. And she hade her first feeding and loved it The growth in a week is amazing. So far I'm vary happy with the new master nutrients lineup

Yeah I did Armor Si, Calmag, Hydroguard, Orca, then Micro, grow bloom. After it was all said and done my ppm's were through the roof! Like 1000 I was afraid I was too much, but I check this morning and the plants didn't seem to mind at all, water level dropped, ph rose just a tiny bit and ppm dropped a bit. According to the chart it's a normal spot.
Same here the ppm was way up but it balanced out well I've went the whole week with out having to ph it stayed @5.8-6.0. And they seam to love all the additives

Wow the growth in a week is amazing looking back on my previous photos. So a little update the grow chart is working out to my likeing the ph has a little fluctuation over a seven day. But not unmanageable i'd say just a few drops of down every three days the reservoir temperature is holding steady at 73° even know my room is 85° the plan has been top twice she looks really silly crazy but the growth is fresh nice and green The leaves are nice and flat always toward the light and I believe she is ready to be thrown in the score. But my only issue with that now is this damn critical purple is still in the way I have plenty of room to maneuver things I just don't have a proper track system for my lighting to manipulate them in order to get this 4 foot scrub in the room. Now on the other hand I have noticed that I believe my light quality is Diminishing i've been using my current LED grow lights for four years now on a 24 hour schedule it just seems as the intensity isn't there like it once was and the buds are kind of showing up on the thin side on my other plants so I increase the amount of wind on the plants to simulate an outdoor growing environment where the wind being a self pollinator for the cannabis plant should increase the density of the nugs on my other plants I'll post pictures shortly but really can't wait to this video is fixed I've spoke with the moderator on the video situations and he says we are not set up for video production yet but will get that fixed and I will continue to do my video blogs as soon as possible. Until then keep growing my friends And remember all things are possible with a little love knowledge and marijuana and a pet dog and a Volkswagen bus

She looks silly due to her double top but as she grow I'm going to weave it throughout the scrog I'm going to try to keep the canopy completely flat even if I have to brake branches to achieve the flattness I had a dream the other night that when I broke the branches I just put cloning gel on them and they just vegged out crazily I like that idea so why not try it

Well well so the gorilla glue is moving along really well all the topping and pinching haven’t slowed her down much this will mark her 4th week of feeding so we will say she’s 4 weeks old. I’ve noticed today she is shooting off pistols. Wo we are going to b starting the flower stretch soon. Ok with the scrog setup it works but makes it really hard to change out the buckets so I removed the scrog to ease in maintaining and I’m gojng on vacation really soon and I have a friend looking after her so I wanna make it easier on them also. I believe if it’s a pain in the ass they will say f it so why not make it easier for them. Now I really wanna scrog it But could it b to late or just the right time.

Back
Top Bottom