Nismo Tries To Tame The Gorilla! Fast Buds Gorilla Glue Auto & Six Shooter Auto

re: Nismo Tries To Tame The Gorilla! - Fast Buds Gorilla Glue Auto & Six Shooter Auto

Hi guys
Sorry for disappearing, but PC has been dead for 3 days almost, now it looks like I FINALLY MADE IT !! It is working!!!
Babies do look lovely
:bravo:
Good job on fixing the computer! I wouldn't have a clue how to do that. Lol! I let Nis take care of the electronics. Have a great day Birdy!

re: Nismo Tries To Tame The Gorilla! - Fast Buds Gorilla Glue Auto & Six Shooter Auto

Good job on fixing the computer! I wouldn't have a clue how to do that. Lol!

Step one: Install a linux OS.
Step two: {This step is NOT needed.}

HI nis and Canna :) :cheer: grow babies grow!! was just telling hubby about your grow spaces..he was impressed :thumb:

Hi TorturedSoul
I did run one of my pcs on linux which I think is excellent. My pc with the problem is a "something wrong with the GPU. Needs to be pulled out and checked for blasted barrels and possible replacement...and on that part it is out of MY hands and into hubbys. I draw the line on opening and recognize problem..fixing electronic parts..no no

Something is wrong with my grow nis. I think I've narrowed it down to some kind of environmental issue or a light issue or a nute issue or lack there of if you could spare a min or two please would you stop by thanks brother

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Something is wrong with my grow nis. I think I've narrowed it down to some kind of environmental issue or a light issue or a nute issue or lack there of if you could spare a min or two please would you stop by thanks brother

Yup, let me roll this quick and I'll be over. :rollit:

Day 13 Update

Wednesday was day 13 and 3 of them got topped. GG1, SS1, and SS2 all got topped while the GG2 didn't since she wasn't ready until day 15 which was Friday.

Here is GG1 in the topping process

DSC_033422.JPG

DSC_033519.JPG

DSC_033619.JPG

They have now started to explode with growth and will getting a feeding today. I'll get some pictures a little bit later to get everyone up to date.

:passitleft:

Nismo Tries To Tame The Gorilla! Fast Buds Gorilla Glue Auto & Six Shooter Auto

Day 13 Update

Wednesday was day 13 and 3 of them got topped. GG1, SS1, and SS2 all got topped while the GG2 didn't since she wasn't ready until day 15 which was Friday.

Here is GG1 in the topping process

DSC_033422.JPG

DSC_033519.JPG

DSC_033619.JPG

They have now started to explode with growth and will getting a feeding today. I'll get some pictures a little bit later to get everyone up to date.

I feel like I'm watching a good movie on regular tv and it just went to commercial. The suspense is killing me. Lol Oh and by the by I'm flipping to flower nutes in 5 days!!!!! On Crystal

Day 20 Update

Good evening everyone! So here we are a day after their first feeding and one week since they were topped. All is going well with this group except for the fact that I think I saw some pistils today. Wasn't ready for them to start to flower as I wanted them to be a bit further along. At least 4 weeks of veg would have been awesome. She is just showing she is mature and will hopefully give us another week. Training will start tomorrow night when I can spend a little more time with them.

SS1

DSC_037813.JPG

DSC_037918.JPG

DSC_038016.JPG

SS2

DSC_038116.JPG

DSC_038215.JPG

DSC_038314.JPG

GG1

DSC_038416.JPG

DSC_038517.JPG

DSC_038614.JPG

GG2

DSC_038715.JPG

DSC_038812.JPG

DSC_038913.JPG

Group Shot

DSC_039016.JPG

I'll take some pictures after the torture session tomorrow. :passitleft:

They took the topping really well :bravo:
Hit em early and it doesn't slow them down at all. If you make sure you only get the terminal node then they seem to take off and not miss a beat. :thumb:
I'll sit in on this one :)
Welcome aboard! They have just enjoyed their first feeding and have started to grow like crazy.

Ya know I started full nutes on week one and never had a problem nis and I think maybe that's why I had a longer veg time from the nutes feeding them veg nutes kinda helped to keep them in veg imho I could be talking outta my butt but it's an observation

Ya know I started full nutes on week one and never had a problem nis and I think maybe that's why I had a longer veg time from the nutes feeding them veg nutes kinda helped to keep them in veg imho I could be talking outta my butt but it's an observation

We have yet to give them flower nutes since they started throwing definitive pistils a couple days ago. The Gorilla glues are smaller and the six shooters are still in veg for the most part. Camera battery is dead so this afternoon I'll take some pictures and put them up.

I am gonna tag along, I got some autos going right now too. Just topped at 2 weeks of age. I will be watching closely, everyone looks awesome so far man!

I am gonna tag along, I got some autos going right now too. Just topped at 2 weeks of age. I will be watching closely, everyone looks awesome so far man!
Welcome! I'll get some pictures up tonight as last night was a busy one and wasn't happy with the other plants. They are chugging along though. Definately have a runt in the bunch though.

This is their last night here in the tent. Tomorrow they go to the big room. Will have a proper update then.

981d313d9ff67b5f8d2cb6ba45e2ca4d.jpg

We have a ton of pictures but didn't do an update. Will be sure to get those up for ya.

:thumb:

Nismo, they are looking good

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nismo, they are looking good

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

They are extremely healthy and green. They got watered today and moved to the main grow. I just wish they were bigger. After the first of the year I want to run them again in DBHBB soil and follow that regime. They still could be quite the surprise though...I have hopes. :thumb:

You topped those also did you cut out the secondary's just seems like there's not many colas poppping up but bro like you said your in the 20's days so and man it seems like I was worried about them being small and not developing to all of a sudden OMG there big lol so I'm sure they'll get there size they look good and healthy keep it up brother I'm curious to the scissor hash lol

Back
Top Bottom