Growin' Gorilla Globally

Whaddup everyone!
:welcome:
This should be the first of many entries in this thread.... hopefully! LoL

I wanted to throw together a group grow with some serious growers who have helped me along the way; hoping to spread the wealth of knowledge even further.... pay it forward!:hug:
The Herb gods shined down and surprisingly, everyone ended up with the same strain & breeder.
:bravo:
On to the bidness at hand...
Looks like we're gonna run Fast Buds Gorilla Glue auto. Here's the specs:

This deal is growers choice on everything! Let's see how different they turn out! Can't wait! :yahoo:

I think the first to drop beans will be @DV-travis , @Ms Stank ,@TheMadDabber ,@Smeegol ,@Guy Cavallero ,@TheDankBone ,@ShipwrecKed , and myself.
I'm hoping we pick up some others along the way...

Green days y'all!
:passitleft:

Okay boys and girls..... It's just a matter of time now! Jonesing to get this going! Preston and friends....... always a pleasure to hang out with you guys.

I will be doing mine in the barn... I originally wanted to put this one outside, but this TX sun is getting bad already; it'll be 100° every day before I know it.

I'll be using a 5 gal fabric pot with 50% soil, 25% composted mix, and 25% perlite.
The current lights are (2) 1000w LED and (2) 125w CFL.... but I'm contemplating an upgrade to HID soon.

Nutrients will be Advanced Nutrients base: Micro/Grow/Bloom, Big Bud, and B-52.
I'll be topping/training AZ much as she'll allow...

-P

Ive not smoked a good gorilla glue yet really wanna try some (the grow was shockingly bad and i did inform them of that lol). Im sure you will all smash it though.
Hope so! It's gonna be a blast!

I get a bit too excited about the little things. :yahoo:

Morning guys, and a chilly morning it is. So I'm going to be ordering my GG this weekend and should have it in my hands by next week....

I'm going to be doing a soil/compost/perlite mix as well and it's going to go outside but cause I'm in winter I'm going to supplement with CFLs at night 4x85w actual. I don't have any big lights as I'm looking out for qb boards as next winter I'd like to have a dedicated indoor grow so I don't have to be carrying plants inside and out......:high-five:

I'm in if I can get my hands on a seed or two. I think I'd try a single bucket dwc.
I'm trying the same Scrog......how you gonna start her?

Really UA, thats ridiculous, but who's to say I guess that that sort of thing doesn't run rampant behind the scenes. Desperation and jealousy .....evil sins show up everywhere, lol.

And we're on!

Got her in a 15 gallon as my 20 gallon clay pot broke during handling :/. I'm excited to see how unique everyone's plants are going to be! This will definitely be a wild ride :cool:

I follow the GG crew on instagram. Be careful where you get their seeds, seems there are a lot of folks claiming to sell them under the Gorilla Glue name but, are not actually GG seeds.

Damnn, any word on the viability of GrowersChoiceSeeds GGA? Currently running 2 of those..

And I'm not sure we're utilizing the same breeder as the one you're describing. Read up a bit on the controversies/nuances. Seems to be we're going to be running Fast Buds GGA which is a viable version of GGA, in my experience.

I follow the GG crew on instagram. Be careful where you get their seeds, seems there are a lot of folks claiming to sell them under the Gorilla Glue name but, are not actually GG seeds.

I've questioned the viability of many of the seeds I've purchased over the years and here in California, you'd be hard-pressed to trust proximity seed venders. Everyone's claiming cookies, do-si-dos, etc. But the results never show from what's on the streets often-times. Which is why I make sure I go through a vender to not only get the best bang for your buck, but also be able to review what other people say about the strain.

Beautiful.....lets everyone grow some massive dank buds, as far as I'm concerned our seal of approval on a strain is as good as anybody's..... No?

Beautiful.....lets everyone grow some massive dank buds, as far as I'm concerned our seal of approval on a strain is as good as anybody's..... No?
We'll see what they do! I know I'm ready for a good healthy bush! ;)

I am a bit outspoken. I was critical towards GG on IG for complaining about folks using their name...when they themselves were taken to court for using the copyright name of Gorilla Glue. Just pointed out the hippocracy of it all. They got my point, I agreed with them, but still.

I didn’t even bother to voice my disgust with companies trying to copyright strains at all. That’s capitalist bullshit and greed that made this plant illegal in the first place. Pisses me off. You can’t copyright what is naturally already there. GTFO with that. Please folks, don’t go there, you don’t get to take a pheno of an existing breed and call it your own. IMHO it will ruin the industry over time just like any other greedy venture.

That rant over, there aren’t many strains out there that disappoint, a good grower can make good weed from almost any genetics. As long as the genetics were half decent to begin with.

I don’t need the latest fire. It all has potential.

there aren’t many strains out there that disappoint, a good grower can make good weed from almost any genetics. As long as the genetics were half decent to begin with.

I'd agree with that.

Back
Top Bottom