Lions Head Mixed Grow Outdoor Sesh, Cape Town 2019

@Lerugged My housemate offered to knock up a shelter for Mama TK. Do you think this can work? I can move the other plants away from the streetlight at night, but she will get too big to move. He drew this for me and it would be covered in 150 micron dpm plastic sheeting, was his suggestion... like a three sided thing so it can breathe
IMG_20191019_011057.jpg

Thag looks a lot like my box. Tk mama looks so gorgeous!

I like the Durban poison too and the Ryder... You have such a lovely range.

I like the Durban poison too and the Ryder... You have such a lovely range.
You know what it is Dmkg, I am hypersensitive to what goes into my body and after so many years of experimenting on myself to find the right meds for my conditions, I am narrowing it down. I want to refine my meds and when I am down to my basics I will stop there and do nothing more. I would like to have a small and tidy garden in the end #medicinecabinetinthesun :hippy:

I really, like the picture you named culled. With such a simple photo, there is a lot going on. Looks awesome! #photoOfTheMonth! :yahoo:
Thanks :) I fancy it too because they are dangling over the edge of our rusty ol braai barrel, a treasured piece of garden equipment to a South African. Here is a photo I took of Mama TK with my phone while my housemate was doing his braai master thing.... he is a precision braaier. Look at how many branches are coming out of her arms which are now nicely tied down.
Well done All Blacks and England!

Attachments

• IMG_20191019_164305_1.jpg
    IMG_20191019_164305_1.jpg
    978.1 KB · Views: 40
Now I'm no rugby fan but it was 2 really good games. Today we VS Japan!
oh my word... the mistakes in this ZA / Japan game.... it's not great to see how our team are not really up to the big game pressure by all appearances! :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke:

oh my word... the mistakes in this ZA / Japan game.... it's not great to see how our team are not really up to the big game pressure by all appearances! :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke:
Tbh I was rooting for Japan just cause they did so well. I'm not a rugby fan but recently I have become interested, I'm more an F1 person. But yes bokke made many stupid mistakes. They could of led by much further!

The magic bean photo is top knotch. Id absolutely hang that on my wall, love everything about it.
Wow that magic bean photo should definitely be entered!

I hope you don’t mind! I stole the seed picture. It’s sitting in my photos right now. I plan on getting it printed and framing it. I love that photo!
Um, I am not sure what to say hahaha. I am a photographer by profession. I guess it is ok since you ask, but I don't encourage that as I sell my work in various ways, including stock licensing. Thank you for the complement :)

Um, I am not sure what to say hahaha. I am a photographer by profession. I guess it is ok since you ask, but I don't encourage that as I sell my work in various ways, including stock licensing. Thank you for the complement :)
After your long pause for a reply, I just so happened to delete it. :thumb: Not a problem at all!! You have some amazing photographs!! I:thumb::bravo:

As that is your job profession you should add stamps in your photos when you post them so that not anybody could steal the photos. Keep your originals but post pictures that have a trademark stamp that you put on/over the photos so no one can steal it from you. :thumb: Like I did lol, then deleted it:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom