Bapple's 2015 Outdoor Grow - Autos & Photos

Carestaker, Weasel, Jaga, Captainblast, Seasons Greetings to you all.

I have been busy with work, travelling, then poorly with some cold fluey thing then organising and pulling off Xmas lunch for 8 people. Bapple the younger was here for 10 days and left yesterday.

This is as good a time as any to shut down the 2015 journal.

So favourite smoke of the season is the Portela by R-Keim, closely followed unbelievably by the pathetic HSO Blue Dream harvest, (have found two seeds from it) then the HSO AMherst Sour Diesel and finally the Dutch Passion Hollands Hope, which is a nighttime/heavy smoke (helped me sleep and eat off my cold).

So will pop in and out between now and March, but nothing exciting happening between now and then; when I'll do Some Autos and then start my photos off in June and hope I have a better result than this years reveg shambles.

Thank you to all my 420 magazine posse. Thanks and gratitude to everyone that has helped and contributed to my grow and journal. The best of wishes and energy to everyone for the New Year. :green_heart::rollit::allgood::tokin::ciao:

Ditto, what my friend brightlight said :)

and ofc happy new year to you and your loved ones

dont forget to send us that postcard when you start a new journal :high-five:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thanks for recommendations for the Dutch Passion Auto's in my thread Bapple...Now, I WANT THOSE TOMATOES!
lol

They sound delicious~!

Thanks for recommendations for the Dutch Passion Auto's in my thread Bapple...Now, I WANT THOSE TOMATOES!
lol

They sound delicious~!

Oi Gato!
You're welcome! They were delicious....home grown tomatoes like home grown weed is the best :Namaste:

Oi Gato!
You're welcome! They were delicious....home grown tomatoes like home grown weed is the best :Namaste:

No comparison at all!

I have a 55 gal drum cut in half on my balcony (south facing for full sun). Hope it is ok too diverge from the thread and speak about tomatoes*.

Heirloom varieties are the best. Breeders look for size, production and other factors and seem to forget about taste. I had extensive involvement in tree fruits and they do the same thing with apples. Red delicious is one of the worse apples ever, but it looks like an apple...lol

Not all bad...some decent flavor apples are being created, but heirloom varieties (Like Arkansas Black Twig) seem to be forgotten and you never see them at the markets. We had one tree of Black Twig and they helped make the best apple cider I ever tasted in my whole life. It's kind of sad that people have forgotten (or never tasted) what 'real' tomatoes are.

Your post about those...have caused me to look into getting heirloom tomato varieties this year.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom