700W LED - Auto Topping Grow - 2 Plants

I've got home from work today and my little auto 2weeks old has grew right into the light and burnt to a crisp!! My own fault cos I didn't take the light up a few inches.. I was going to top it tonight but that's kinda gone to pot.. What do you suggest the best way of survival is for this poor lil auto?

Sorry to hear this mate.and bird pecked the nail on the head;) good work.show pics mate and will go from there.need to see the damage.best of luck;)

Sorry guys I've not had any time to upload a pic I've just started new job so just finding my feet lol.. Anyways the plant seems to have carried on growing and cos it burnt the top off its self it now has three tops so would you say its kinda fimmed itself? Lol

Good day growers.so 10 days later and the auto garden is on fire .what a diffrence.fast growing plants.here some pics;)
20161111_181016.JPG
20161111_181037.JPG
20161111_181059.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Heres my auto blues.. the smaller plant is the one that grew into the light and topped itself.. came back strong and looks nice. Shooting out her female bits everywhere.. the bigger blues is 8 weeks today :)
20161113_125635.jpg
20161113_125549.jpg
20161113_122832.jpg

Nice one beast! The buds are at a nice size already and still plenty of swelling left to go.. its funny to now think that I was gna chop this cos thought she was a hermie til u and spacef changed my mind lol and look at her now

Sent from my GT-I9300 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ive found a narner on one of my buds and just the one narner as I can see will upload a pic shortly.. would you say im in for some seedy buds? The plant only has around 3 weeks left before she gets the snip..

Just have a good look at the buds mate see what they look like. See if u can see any seeds.and dont mean it will all be full of seeds.might not be any mate.and u dont have much time left.so hopfully its all bud for u mate.best of luck happy growing;)

That's what I thought with only seeing one narner and only 3weeks ish to go.. No sign of seeds when I had a quick look but just gona keep my fingers crossed. If I do get seeds from this are they just Hermie seeds or will some be fem? Sorry for all the questions

Its not been around any males though so I'm not sure if the seeds would be any good but I'm thinking positive and hoping it has no seeds.. Thanks beast

Ive found a narner on one of my buds and just the one narner as I can see will upload a pic shortly.. would you say im in for some seedy buds? The plant only has around 3 weeks left before she gets the snip..

Probably not. You will usually just get a few seeds when this happens. Even when I try to use a Hermie to pollinate 3 or 4 plants, I will usually end up with only a few dozen seeds between all 4 plants. Some growers do not like the idea of producing seeds. I do. I like to pull plants and throw them away if they are not big enough at a certain point, and I like to experiment....ALOT. This would not be possible if I had to pay for all of my seeds. Another big PLUS for me....most of my home produced seeds (when one strain crosses with another) are larger and stronger than the ones I buy.

Back
Top Bottom