Auto Topping LED Grow

Here northern light blue auto in all her glory;)
20160907_173437.JPG
20160907_173453.JPG
20160907_173510.JPG
20160907_173527.JPG
20160907_173547.JPG
20160907_173604.JPG
20160907_173627.JPG
happy growing every1;)

that northern light blue is awesome bro.

seed comes from......where? lol

Just wondering how you liked the auto durban poison. Good smoke? Effect? Finished height? I was looking for more info in this thread but I have run out of time. Thanks

Auto durban poison is a big beautiful plant easy to grow.and i pulled just under 7 oz off her.i topped and let grow and she grew very tall after topping.her buds smell like pepper with a hint of fruit.and a very heavy stone;) hope this helps;) anything to do with dutch passion genetics are awsome;) happy growing;)

Hello matey....

Bravo Mr B.... Your girls are looking gorgeous.... 2 more amazonian ladies .......

Nearly time for the Tiiiiiimmmmmbbbeeerrrr !!!

Another great job in your garden mate... Will keep the jars topped up for a bit anyway .....

Going by time frame, you will be getting some sticky green gifts from new ladies... Just in time for.... New year... Didnt want to mention the other impending festive time yet .......

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Bud really great to see u mate .hope ur doing good bro;) and yea mate. my time frame is aimed to keep me very high over the xmas period ha ha.good times

Hey . great work here @thebeast27 I am a long time lurker , big time fan of your work . Before I read your posts all I saw was , don t cut autos , it won t work , bla bla . then decided to try for myself and it seems to be working like a charm. I will continue to follow your stuff . you can check out mine in the link in my signature
Happy growing every1

Firsttimer thanks so much for the kind words appreciated;) and to hear comments from urself more growers pushing the auto limits makes it all worth it dude.il be right over to ur grow .be sure to pop into my new grow always lots to learn.and happy growing to u to;)

First timer ha ha good man.and thanks alot for trying to vote mate means alot.u need at least 50 posts i think;) have a great day and il see u on ur grow;)

I just got finished reading this whole thing. A ton of learning and help packed in here wow. Ill definitely be going with autos my next grow. In my current grow Im topping but I have no idea the strain. I cant wait to get my hands on some autos!! That Durban Poison is un real!.. Thanks for all the info and the Journal as a whole. Now to head over to your new one!

Freak-Out

Freak wow reading it all mate much respect.hope u have absorbed all the info as u will grow urself some great autos for sure.and thanks for heading over to my other threads sweet;) il go take a look at ur garden.have a great day;)

Back
Top Bottom