Auto Topping Thread

Canno welcome.and on s photo id say the same top between 14 and 20 days of life.then upto u how u wans train to create u plant u want.snd photos u can multiple top as they have all the time in the world as ur fully in control of veg time before flip.happy growing;)

Here's an update on my Dwarf Low Flyer at 28 days old, topped 11 days ago...

Right after topping
IMG_62628.JPG
IMG_62636.JPG

And eleven days after topping
IMG_63018.JPG
IMG_63004.JPG
IMG_62995.JPG
IMG_63059.JPG
IMG_63029.JPG
IMG_63036.JPG
IMG_63049.JPG

I'd say she took pretty well to the topping! Didn't miss a beat! The V stem in the 3rd pic is the top two colas where I topped

Hi growers I have a question . I had some autos from fast buds . Rhino rhyder strain I grow in coco and perlite , I had a real problem with these seeds soon as they opened the leaves were yellow so I wasn't to sure what happened so I left them for a few weeks they seemed to grow new green leaves then they turned yellow and started flowering when they were 3 inch tall , any ideas on what I might ov done for this to happen iv never grown auto this was my first go I grow normal plants and have great results with my mix ov CFL and hps , would appreciate some replies .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Charlie could be a bad seed mate.i tried there fastbuds blackberry germed strong.grew 2 sets of leafs and turned into a freak.and stopped growing so i destroyed it. And it was the first ever fastbuds bean i had tried.so its put me right off fastbuds.i got more in the cupboard.but i have no desire to grow them at the moment due to the blackberry.but other growers i see getting good results from fastbuds.so maybe we were both just unlucky.lets hope so;) it u want a big strong auto then dutch passion genetics all the way;)merry christmas and happy growing;)

Here's my auto I toped her at the 6 node really didn't stunt her at all
420-magazine-mobile2144345487.jpg
I have 7 main tops now would like more I'm going to work on lst soon

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
420-magazine-mobile910426374.jpg

well since my current grow has had so many followers .thanks so much.but I see everyone wants to learn about topping autos.so this thread is for any1 curious about topping autos.or if u have topped an auto share your experience.any questions thoughts pics info or general discussion .all is welcome. il be here all the time to answer anyones questions about topping autos. welcome everybody;)

now here are a few examples of autos I have topped along my growing journey and to show a topped auto can be a beautiful plant;):thumb::volcano-smiley::welcome:.here is auto northern lights oo seeds.topped at 3rd node;)
DSC_09023.JPG
DSC_09034.JPG
DSC_09053.JPG

then we have chocolate skunk auto.also topped at the 3rd node;)
DSC_082312.JPG
DSC_08248.JPG
DSC_08268.JPG

then we have tryone special auto also topped at 3rd node;)
20151220_095713.jpg
20151220_095749.jpg
DSC_15254.JPG

and these 2 ladies are on my current grow 10 weeks old today the big girls.far left Durban poison auto far right autoultimate.both topped at the 3rd node;)
DSC_1635.JPG
DSC_16382.JPG
IMG_20160106_095125.JPG

.happy growing every1 and all welcome;)
Hello.....im a newbie, I mean super new. Love to smoke hate paying rediculous prices for avg buds so I decided to do what I've always wanted to do and grow my own....ANY advice would be welcomed.....I just ordered 2 different auto strains ( freezeberry and purple Stilton auto) I want to maximize my yield...only doing 4 plants in a 4ft long 5ft tall box 18" wide....any advice on what type of light, and how to train them? I currently have a 400w MH bulb with a 6 " inline carbon filter fan setup....any advice would be phenomenal. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G928P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sean welcome and there is lots of info available here.u want to grab some decent led,s for bloom mate or hps.u have a nice big space for 4 plants u should do well.if u look on my sponsored grow in my sig and the led auto topping grow 2 plants grow.shows how to train for maximum yield and keep plants low .and any questions just ask.happy growing;)

Hey beast I have a few questions about LST if you don't mind. After I topped I LSTd the outer branches then after about a week the top 2 branches had gotten a lot closer to the light than the Outer LSTd branches so I decided to tie down the top 2 branches also to create an even canopy for equal light distribution. Wasn't sure if this was the right thing to do but it seemed right at the time. Was this ok to do? Also when do you recommend taking off the ties from the LST? After veg is through? Or leave them on throughout grow?

Here's some pics for visual reference.. thanks!
IMG_63078.JPG
IMG_63127.JPG
IMG_631514.JPG
IMG_632410.JPG

Noob u did totally the right thing tying down those 2 main colas good job.next time u top give it about 6 days then lst ur side branched ul get alot more middle growth to play with;) and u keep the plant tied down until harvest mate once u done lst;) u have a great plant there give it 2 weeks it is gna be a monster;) good job.happy growing;)

Noob u did totally the right thing tying down those 2 main colas good job.next time u top give it about 6 days then lst ur side branched ul get alot more middle growth to play with;) and u keep the plant tied down until harvest mate once u done lst;) u have a great plant there give it 2 weeks it is gna be a monster;) good job.happy growing;)

Sweet! Thanks! I'm very impressed with this strain so far! That last pic is from today by the way at 4 1/2 weeks old..
Flowers gettin purity too
IMG_632511.JPG

I have a journal going if you ever wanna stop by and check it out. I'll give updates on here too since I topped her.

AFnOOb First Grow! - Autoflower - Soil - Crop King's Dwarf Low Flyer - LED

My topped skunk #1 auto week 3-4 of flower , about a month till harvest
420-magazine-mobile1534870555.jpg
420-magazine-mobile531225592.jpg
420-magazine-mobile958460971.jpg
420-magazine-mobile76631639.jpg

My topped sour diesel haze auto
420-magazine-mobile1104493662.jpg
its gonna be way bigger than the skunk , getting her preflowers now in week 5

Take me to your Dealer

My topped skunk #1 auto week 3-4 of flower , about a month till harvest
420-magazine-mobile1534870555.jpg
420-magazine-mobile531225592.jpg
420-magazine-mobile958460971.jpg
420-magazine-mobile76631639.jpg

My topped sour diesel haze auto
420-magazine-mobile1104493662.jpg
its gonna be way bigger than the skunk , getting her preflowers now in week 5

Take me to your Dealer
Wow nice. Are there any videos that you can refer me to on how to top autos? I have some auto beans on the way and I want to get the most out of them once I begin. Im a newbie.

Wow nice. Are there any videos that you can refer me to on how to top autos? I have some auto beans on the way and I want to get the most out of them once I begin. Im a newbie.

Hi there not sure im a noob myself this is my first grow lol

Take me to your Dealer

Back
Top Bottom