Auto Topping Thread

Wow nice. Are there any videos that you can refer me to on how to top autos? I have some auto beans on the way and I want to get the most out of them once I begin. Im a newbie.

Sent from my SM-G928P using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Your in the right place. Just read the first few pages of this thread. There will be some pictures posted by thebeast27 that will explain everything you need. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G930F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ola Beast:

Well it took me longer than I had planned but I finally have my COTC autos under way. I just planted the beans. The Amphetamine is supposed to be done in 45 days (vendor hype?) so I am a little concerned about topping it because it is so fast? On the other hand nothing ventured nothing gained. I have a grow journal going and planting of the beans starts at the end of page 2.

Thank you for this thread as it has educated me to the ways of topping autos. I hope to use that knowledge soon.

Everyone has some great looking auto plants here! Wonderful job everyone! Here's my update to my Swiss Cheese Auto.

20161211_212012.jpg

20161211_212106.jpg

Does anyone know why this auto flower isn't flowering
420-magazine-mobile238371802.jpg
it was struck with root rot but I managed to get it under control, no light leaks getting 18/6, I can't figure it out?! It shouldn't be this big right here she was on October 16
420-magazine-mobile75607740.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Shorty1221, i grew a Blue Treacle auto this time and it took 68 days from seed to harvest... First time i grew it took 132 days from seed to harvest. Funny thing is i got 2.5 zips off the 132 day one and 4.5 zips off the 68 day one. They will do what they want to do, when they want to do it.
Man'o'green, i will be interested to see how your amphetamine takes to topping. I have a seed that is on deck for my next go and ive been debating how i wanted to handle it because of the quick time in the breeders notes.

Really hey......I'm stuck on if I should try to switch the lights to 12/12 or just ride it out lol....outta curiosity whatcha think I'll get from this plant
420-magazine-mobile560111284.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1330190790.jpg

Day 14 on the northern light.

To top or not to top? Or should I wait a few more days? Also I hope I'm chopping in the right spot, first top and first grow ya see :)

Here's my Dwarf Low Flyer at 39 days.. buds getting bigger and more frost
IMG_637613.JPG
IMG_638415.JPG
IMG_638010.JPG
IMG_63817.JPG

I think I might have a hermie though! What are these beneath the buds sites? Is that normal or do I have a hermie? If so should I pick them off? Looks like a lot of the buds have them. I know this is a little off subject beast but thanks for any advice..

Back
Top Bottom