Auto Topping Thread

IMG_639113.JPG

Here's another one
Normal no worries just calyxes. If you look closely you can see pistils coming out of them and loaded with trichomes

"carpe diem"

Bumble she is a beauty hope u enjoyed growing it mate.happy growing;)
Thanks brother. It has been a lot better experience than the ones last summer. I've actually got 2 more going and I am doing a lil reversing with colodial on a Northern Storm (Snow Storm auto x Northern lights auto). I've got it reversed and putting out pollen and I've collected a bit. I pollinated the NYC Diesel auto #1 in 2 places and have seeds!
420-magazine-mobile829375164.jpg
2 seeds of NYC Diesel auto x Northern Storm! It's a Dirty City Storm! My very own creature! Now, how it grows is yet to be seen but I'm stoked! Too cool, and I plan on doing the same thing with the other 2 autos going now.
Small question for you mate: Do I release the ties once she's formed her base and is now going vert, or, just leave her tied til harvest?
I almost want to reward her, for being such a good girl and let her free for the final stretch! What's your take on it?

Bumble's Humble Hive! It's Alive

Peaceful blazing

Hi! Thanks for great thread! I got these critical autos that is my second batch ever so on a massive learning curve hehe do you guys think I should top this one down to the height of its sisters? Theres about 20cm difference and should be around day 25.

420-magazine-mobile1797968153.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Fing welcome;) yea i say give it ago she is young enough to take it;) but next time hit them younger between day 14 and 18 of life for best results.nice plants keep up the good work and merry christmas;)

Fing welcome;) yea i say give it ago she is young enough to take it;) but next time hit them younger between day 14 and 18 of life for best results.nice plants keep up the good work and merry christmas;)
It went well, cut it at 3rd node and she just popped out 5 beautiful flowers.

420-magazine-mobile2052557748.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1198819618.jpg
420-magazine-mobile286222908.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1042828431.jpg

Very nice there gna be some big buds;) here is my dutch passion think big was topped young and later lstd;).6 days to go,harvest on boxing day
20161220_102707.JPG
20161220_103527.JPG
20161220_103549.JPG
happy growing every1 and merry christmas;)

Very nice there gna be some big buds;) here is my dutch passion think big was topped young and later lstd;).6 days to go,harvest on boxing day
20161220_102707.JPG
20161220_103527.JPG
20161220_103549.JPG
happy growing every1 and merry christmas;)
Congrats man! Those are some beautiful buds! Merry xmas to you too

420-magazine-mobile521501183.jpg

Beast:

Boxing Day is a holiday for you Brits and I have googled it but what does it mean to you (besides harvest day:yummy:)?

Merry Christmas to All.

Here is a little poem that I wrote for another forum:

Dear Santa:

Please bring me a bean I’m all out of dope

I’ve scraped all my screens Yur my last hope

My plight is not one so easily undone

So many to choose I can’t set on one

The lights are all hung in the tent with great care

The fans are all humming replacing the air

The cistern in wait is full of great nutes

The only thing missing the sound of your boots

A big bushy auto to top up my vapes

I cannot decide the coco still waits

Shall Yield to flavor or favor the yields

Sativa or Indica which buzz most appeals

A grower I am a Farmer of weeds

The Passionate Dutch maybe Sweet Seeds

Too many great strains are pulling the reigns

The needs of the lights be popping the mains

Forget that one bean in lieu of a deed

Nirvana for me plant ALL the weed seed

Merry Festivus and a Happy Cola to all.

Mañ'O'Green

Green cool poem mate good job.boxing day is just the day after xmas for us brits.family get to togethers enjoying company of family and getting merry on alcohol.but its no holiday for me mate this year im working on boxing day;) then come home and i get to harvest think big.so not all bad;) merry christmas and happy growing;)

Back
Top Bottom