Auto Topping Thread

Beast:

Boxing Day is a holiday for you Brits and I have googled it but what does it mean to you (besides harvest day:yummy:)?

Merry Christmas to All.

Here is a little poem that I wrote for another forum:

Dear Santa:

Please bring me a bean I'm all out of dope

I've scraped all my screens Yur my last hope

My plight is not one so easily undone

So many to choose I can't set on one

The lights are all hung in the tent with great care

The fans are all humming replacing the air

The cistern in wait is full of great nutes

The only thing missing the sound of your boots

A big bushy auto to top up my vapes

I cannot decide the coco still waits

Shall Yield to flavor or favor the yields

Sativa or Indica which buzz most appeals

A grower I am a Farmer of weeds

The Passionate Dutch maybe Sweet Seeds

Too many great strains are pulling the reigns

The needs of the lights be popping the mains

Forget that one bean in lieu of a deed

Nirvana for me plant ALL the weed seed

Merry Festivus and a Happy Cola to all.

Mañ'O'Green

Boxing Day is called Boxing Day because in the olden days bare knuckle boxing was common practice on that day then moved to a more cleaner practice i.e pro fights,would be normally thrown on that day hence "boxing" day that's what I got taught why it's called Boxing Day merry Christmas everybody

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My sour diesel haze auto topped three times
420-magazine-mobile548179266.jpg
looks like its gonna flower soon , preflowers are popping up everywhere , week 6-7

Take me to your Dealer

Hello all, first time growing so I thought I would throw out some pics of my auto's

pineapple kush auto sprout
20161211_003921.jpg

eight days later..
20161219_220409.jpg

caramelicious auto sprout
20161211_005147.jpg

eight days later
20161219_220415.jpg

the rest of my garden are photo plants

20161219_220632.jpg

You can checkout my journal below

:thanks:

Hello all, first time growing so I thought I would throw out some pics of my auto's

pineapple kush auto sprout
20161211_003921.jpg

eight days later..
20161219_220409.jpg

caramelicious auto sprout
20161211_005147.jpg

eight days later
20161219_220415.jpg

the rest of my garden are photo plants

20161219_220632.jpg

You can checkout my journal below

Nice work. You wanna stick a pre filter over the carbon filter. It'll keep any unwanted nasties out and prolong the life of the filter. Better still I'd only have the filter installed when the plants start stinking.

Best of luck with the grow.

Nice work. You wanna stick a pre filter over the carbon filter. It'll keep any unwanted nasties out and prolong the life of the filter. Better still I'd only have the filter installed when the plants start stinking.

Best of luck with the grow.

Thanks Allentoker, I put the pre filter on it the day after I took the photo. I ran a dryer duct pipe from the cab to the attic and plan to move the fan and filter to the attic to free up all the space I can. I agree on not running the filter in the beginning but I have kids that walk past the exhaust vent that I def don't wont them to smell anything, thus moving the exhaust to the attic. :thumb:

I know that I should have went straight from paper towel to final pot but with this being my first auto's I wanted to see the difference in root growth from photo to auto's. Its time to re-pot into the final pots. With bigger usually being better, how small can I go and get a decent yield? would 2-3 gallon be big enough? :helpsmilie:

Not an auto question but can anyone tell me when I should start seeing pre flowers on my photo's? 18/6 light schedule.

How should I go about thinning this plant it's a unknown auto flower I only have about 4 weeks of flower left I want to get my buds fat any help or ideas
420-magazine-mobile106637444.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2081135470.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom