Auto Topping LED Grow

Hi thebeast27, how about your top 10 tips for newbies growing autos? I have trawled through most your posts but with the sheer amount I'm sure I have missed at least a little great info. Thanks for all your great advice.

Tony yea mate il try not to fget anything here we go;) always pot ur auto into its final pot .will see a bigger better plant.if a big strain id say 15 litre pot is great.if a small auto 11 litre pot will grow u great size auto.once ur auto has its first 2 green leafs then ready to go straight in the tent to start life.with leds i see best growth with my lights at 18 to 24 inches from my plants.from start to finish and light cycle i use is 18 /6. U will get no stretch in veg just nice tight nodes and a great growing plant.if u want to top an auto then hit between day 14 and 20 at the 4th node for best results.if says in ur auto info ur plant gives a good stretch then it will still grow tall after topping. if left to let grow.so if u growing in a tent and height is an issue .topping alone will not keep ur plant low.lst and supercropping can be used.if u dont want to top and let grow.and height still an issue .then let ur auto get to 4 weeks old then begin lsting her structure and any other training methods u wish.oviously time frames with autos will differ slighty from strain to strain.so use ur seeds info how long it vegs for etc.this will give u the best idea of how to train ur plant and when;) also keep ur auto on veg feed until stretch has stopped after preflowers.as flower properly begins when stretch is over with autos.so if u hit with bloom to early will effect the overall size and yield of ur auto. Well i think thats about it give them love they will love u back.as always anymore questions just ask.always happy to help.happy growing every1;)

Tony yea mate il try not to fget anything here we go;) always pot ur auto into its final pot .will see a bigger better plant.if a big strain id say 15 litre pot is great.if a small auto 11 litre pot will grow u great size auto.once ur auto has its first 2 green leafs then ready to go straight in the tent to start life.with leds i see best growth with my lights at 18 to 24 inches from my plants.from start to finish and light cycle i use is 18 /6. U will get no stretch in veg just nice tight nodes and a great growing plant.if u want to top an auto then hit between day 14 and 20 at the 4th node for best results.if says in ur auto info ur plant gives a good stretch then it will still grow tall after topping. if left to let grow.so if u growing in a tent and height is an issue .topping alone will not keep ur plant low.lst and supercropping can be used.if u dont want to top and let grow.and height still an issue .then let ur auto get to 4 weeks old then begin lsting her structure and any other training methods u wish.oviously time frames with autos will differ slighty from strain to strain.so use ur seeds info how long it vegs for etc.this will give u the best idea of how to train ur plant and when;) also keep ur auto on veg feed until stretch has stopped after preflowers.as flower properly begins when stretch is over with autos.so if u hit with bloom to early will effect the overall size and yield of ur auto. Well i think thats about it give them love they will love u back.as always anymore questions just ask.always happy to help.happy growing every1;)

Superb, thanks!

So my sponsor pack came today from the seedbank.true north seeds.they have had some bad rep on here and were a sponsor here at the beginning of this year.im hoping to turn that bad rep into good posotive rep for true northseeds.they have some awsome genetics.there seeds are called canuk seeds.sent me 3 strains of autos.all canuk seeds.3 x cheese auto.3 x quarter pounder auto and 3 x sweettooth auto.a lighter a true northseed mug and a canuk seeds tshirt.
20161011_123934.JPG
20161011_175630.JPG
il wear it with pride;) happy growing every1;)

Congrats beast on member of the month nomination .u deserve it bro.you came runner up last time u were nom for it.this time i hope ur number 1. Have an awsome day my good friend:cheer::thumb:

Great info. Thanks

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Canad yea will gets its own journel and will be used in all my other journels and threads.so alot of eyes will see these lights potential there insane.happy growing mate;)

Beast meets goliath;)
20161019_121212.JPG
20161019_121430.JPG
20161019_121450.JPG
20161019_121516.JPG
20161019_121536.JPG
20161019_121616.JPG

this light is huge bigger than i thought.2.5 ft by 2.5ft.it wont fit in my tent and is quite heavy.so im selling all my current setup all 3 led lights and the tent for 150 british pound .im in the uk.so any uk grower want a cheap setup.msg me.as i need room and funds for a bigger tent so will soon have goliath up and running.happy growing every1;)

Beast meets goliath;)
20161019_121212.JPG
20161019_121430.JPG
20161019_121450.JPG
20161019_121516.JPG
20161019_121536.JPG
20161019_121616.JPG

this light is huge bigger than i thought.2.5 ft by 2.5ft.it wont fit in my tent and is quite heavy.so im selling all my current setup all 3 led lights and the tent for 150 british pound .im in the uk.so any uk grower want a cheap setup.msg me.as i need room and funds for a bigger tent so will soon have goliath up and running.happy growing every1;)

Crap! Look at the size of that thing! An excuse to get a bigger tent is always good buddy! Hopefully someone gets on that deal you've got going. Its a steal for all that! Wish I was in the UK.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks alot freak and mono.im very happy about getting a bigger tent;)deal is done. Sold it to a good pal . And put money in bank.and orderd a tent all payed for;). Its 100cm by 100cm by 200cm height.so just over 3 ft by 3ft;) also im having to build some wooden support type things to take the suport as this light is heavy at 58 pound.think its heavier than me.so my plants are all in the window until the tent arrives and i get it all set up;) happy growing every1;)

Brightlight thanks alot mate .there tents are awsome nice choice.and impressive they hold that much weight;).1 day mate just dont have the funds at the minute mate.4 kids and christmas coming up ha ha not a cheap do. Happy growing mate;)

Good day all.been on 1 today ripped up some wooden thing and got some good strong wood off it.and used that to build my goliath frame.went to wilkos spent 7 pound on metal conmectors and lent a hand saw off a mate and off i went lol.this is what i came up with and superstrong.this frame is 100cm x 100cm same size as my new tent .this frame wont be doing in the tent its gna sit ontop of the tent.then the metal hooks u see will be pushed through the roof on the inside and out the top and screwed into the frame when happy with final position.the 4 corners will sit flush with the edges of the top of the tent so should do the job for sure;) and the frame will take up no space in the tent as will be on top of the tent;)
20161020_183650.JPG
20161020_183708.JPG
20161020_184336.JPG
20161020_200809.JPG
20161020_200924.JPG
20161020_200944.JPG
20161020_200959.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Back
Top Bottom