Pipers Perpetual Auto Grow Diary

Kera Critical autoflower - week 7
IMG_20170526_092839.jpg
IMG_20170526_092905.jpg
IMG_20170526_092921.jpg
IMG_20170526_092934.jpg

Now that this critical auto is nearing it's finish I am thinking about my next strain to grow. I had a few in mind but have settled on NLX Diamond AUTO again by Kera seeds. I love northern lights! Have a nice bank holiday guys :peace: :peace: :peace:

Today is day 63. I will post pictures later. I'm probably going to chop in about a week or two. Really happy, especially considering it is only under around 9,000 lumens/140 watts of mainly mixed spectrum CFL. My more powerful LEDs died after about 3/4 weeks. Also I changed my mind, Kera Amnesia auto instead of NLX diamond auto is next. Broke soil yesterday. :volcano-smiley:

DRIED BUD EXAMINATION

Breeder: Kera seeds

Strain: Critical autoflower

Grower: PerthPiper

Has been hang drying for 6 days.

1. Visual Appeal [ 4 ] Rate the visual appeal of the buds from 1-10 unappealing-excellent.

2. Visible Trichomes [ 6 ] Rate the visible trichome content from 1-10 none-totally covered.

3. Use an X to indicate the colours that are present in the trichome heads under magnification or list the percentages of each color for a more precise report.

Clear [ 10% ] Cloudy [ 60% ] Amber [ 30% ] Dark [ 0% ]

4. Mark with X the colours that are present in the buds.

Brown [ X ] Green [ X ] Gold [ ] Blue [ ] Grey [ ] White [ X ] Red [ ] Rust [ ] Orange [ ] Purple [ ]

5. Bud density: [ 3 ] Rate the bud density from 1-10 airy-dense.

6. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the aroma of freshly broken bud where a one indicates a subtle presence and 9 indicates a pronounced presence.

Lovely skunk and musty dank. Fresh though, still to be cured.

Ammonia [ 1 ] Earthy [ 1 ] Grass/Hay [ 4 ] Skunk [ 7 ] Citrus [ 1 ] Iron/Rust [ 1 ] Musk [ 7 ]

7. Aroma [ 6 ] Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful. Use freshly crumbled bud for best results.

8. Seed content [ 0 ] Rate seed content from 0-10 none-fully seeded.

9. Weeks cured [ 0 - putting in jars today ] If known enter the number of weeks your sample has been cured.

Smoke report and dry weight coming after couple weeks spent in jar.

Unfortunately I killed my auto amnesia with extreme heat stress under the new HID system. So I now have 2 x NLX auto (6 days old) and a White Widow auto (2 days old) under 100 watt worth of CFL's until they are a little bigger, then I'm going to use the 250 watt HPS until harvest. I also bought an inline exhaust to combat the high temperatures. I'm hoping for a much bigger yield this time. :love:

Hey man, I'm new to this whole 420 magazine and usually just read journals and don't write anything. The main thing I noticed is your RQS critical. I use RQS and find they are usually very good. I also have a critical nearly ready to harvest and she has impressed me! Was hoping to see how your turned out. I will try add some pictures.
420-magazine-mobile915717810.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1970300277.jpg

Back
Top Bottom