RheinRover - 1st Grow - Auto - Organic Soil - RQS Royal Jack - Easy Bud - 2015

Better late than not at all. Hope you still have room for another Vet to stop in and take a few notes. Thanks for your service and journal. Clean setup and beautiful girls.

Always have room for you brother! Thanks for the kind words. If you have any questions just let me know, trying to get as much knowledge as I can.

Thanks John and Pigeon! My next "feeding" will just be PH'd water.

In other news my curiosity got the best of me last night, I topped Easy Bud. A few hours later her leaves were drooping a bit but this morning once the lights came back she looks better then ever. I have been moving the CFLs around the outside to get some better penetration to the inner leaves.
Hope you all have a great weekend! :lot-o-toke:

Good morning Rover...

Just want to add... Most say 20% runoff (run-through) is about right, let sit in tray to bottom water any dry clumps for a half hour, remove leftover runoff with a turkey baster. Do not leave runoff in tray. Bugs, mold, high humidity will be your friends if you do leave runoff in the trays.

Also see SweetSue's thread....she loves to use side lighting.

:Namaste:

Plants have been watered as of this morning. I couldn't wait to get the tent open as soon as I woke up.
I have been doing a lot of reading on A-Trains journal and this week I have been pony tailing for about 5 hours each,every other day.I think 1 week is enough as a lot of the smaller under growth is now poking its head out. That combined with tucking leaves under has made a huge improvement.

Pigeon- Man, I was really surprised how fast she came back! Royal Jack seems like it's possibly a smaller pheno, growing great leaves just not at the rate of easy bud. Not worried though for my first grow things seem to be falling in its place.

John- Great idea on the turkey baster! I found these pretty cool house plant holders on casters at the local garden store picked them up for about $9 each. They fit perfectly in my drip tray and since they have casters I don't have to lift my pots to rotate just give them a little push and done. Best part is it gets them off the bottom of the drip tray for better air circulation and water run off.

UPDATE DAY 23:
Easy bud is going crazy, I staked down one of her bigger branches in hopes of getting better light penetration and also make her a little wider since my tent isn't so tall.

Easy Bud:
IMG_070244.JPG
IMG_070137.JPG
IMG_070038.JPG

Royal Jack:
IMG_069938.JPG
IMG_069839.JPG
IMG_069838.JPG

Yesterday was a H2O day only. Tomorrow back to Nutes. Each of the plants grew into my CFL's nothing major just crazy how fast they will grow with in a few hours. Haven't noticed any slow down due to the small burns.
Also thinking of starting another 2 plants in about 20 days, I have room for two more 15 liter pots. I have a few extra beans and with how my schedule will be through summer and spring might be best to get a couple grows under my belt before I have to stop for a few months.

Hope everyone had a great weekend, now time to fill the PAX II with some silver haze and watch some Xmas movies with the fam!

awesome job there mate :thumb:

healthy tops shooting from every direction

awesome :)

Eeeeeaaaasssssyyyyy bud.....that thing is going to take over the world, if you don't watch out!!!

Pretty.

Eeeeeaaaasssssyyyyy bud.....that thing is going to take over the world, if you don't watch out!!!

Pretty.

I hope its ok I read that in a southern drawl. LOL

Seriously though she is growing so fast. I am having to move the CFL's a few times a day to keep them from touching.

I like that second pic. My favorite home strain is a very aggressive grower too, and responds well to topping. Big bush in the future, they look great!

Thank you! I am really happy with how she responded to the topping. They both got a good feeding this afternoon. I'll try and get some pictures up later.

Day 27 update:
Happy Thursday everyone. Hope this week has gone as fast for you guys as it has for me. Easy Bud is still growing like crazy. The LST I have done on her lower branches has really helped make her a little wider. Also the top canopy is just about the same height which I am pretty happy about.
Royal Jack is still pumping out new leaves, by the looks of thing she'll be a nice fat little thing. I have done little bits of LST just to help open her up since her leaves are so thick now.
Nutes have been bumped up a little and each are now taking 1.5 liters every other day.
Enjoy the new photos!

Easy Bud:
IMG_071826.JPG
IMG_071931.JPG
IMG_072033.JPG
IMG_072130.JPG

Royal Jack
IMG_072237.JPG
IMG_072335.JPG
IMG_072439.JPG
IMG_072533.JPG

great update there my friend :)

looking healthy and vibrant :thumb:

Day 33

Sorry for the delay with getting pictures up. The plants have been doing great. Thankfully I had been following A-Train's auto grow schedule and just yesterday gave the plants their first feeding with bloom nutes. They had grown nearly three inches in over 3 days but once they showed a slow in vertical growth I thought it was time for the bloom.
I had also noticed a few rust spots so upped the cal mag and haven't noticed any new spots showing up.
Ok no more waiting time to check out beauties!

Easy Bud
IMG_079529.JPG
IMG_079731.JPG
IMG_079835.JPG
IMG_079938.JPG

Royal Jack
IMG_079632.JPG
IMG_080034.JPG
IMG_080334.JPG
IMG_080231.JPG
IMG_080137.JPG

Day 40

Can't believe it been 7 days since my last update. In plant years it seems like forever. They are in flower overdrive right now. Each plant is getting 2 liters of nutes every other day. I am now figuring out how I will start another 2 plants. These 2 have really taken over my tent. I have an area where I could veg for about 2-3 weeks if need be and then move to the tent. I will get some more CFL's tonight which I can use to veg the new girls. I have a sour diesel auto and royal bluematic which I am going to grow next.

Now for the real show:
Easy Bud
IMG_093938.JPG
IMG_094035.JPG
IMG_094127.JPG
IMG_094231.JPG
IMG_094331.JPG

Royal Jack
IMG_094432.JPG
IMG_094536.JPG
IMG_094633.JPG

Back