Stainless - THC Bomb Auto (Indoor) - 2014-2015 - First Ever Grow Journal

stainless

How are we doing folks! :volcano-smiley: Stainless from the UK here. This is my first ever grow, wasn't too sure whether to do a journal or not, and now that I am almost ready to cut down the babies, I am quite shocked as to how well they have come out so thought I would share with you guys too see what you think! Only experience is from a few friends and looking on here of course. The one thing I did do throughout the grow is take pictures, quite frequently so comments on any of the photos would be much appreciated. I know auto-flowering is quite new to the scene, a lot of people have their mixed reviews on them, reason I chose them was basically the duration it took to grow them. Sick and tired buying bits here and there, was really wanting to grow and smoke my own bud, QUICKLY! As this was my first, I basically done this as simple as possible:

THC BOMB AUTO
Indica/Sativa
Just finished flowering stage, one day of flushing has commenced.
2-3 Weeks in Veg
6 Weeks in Flowering
Indoor
Soil
Bio-Bizz Light Mix Soil mixed in with more perlite.
I'll be honest, I don't actually know the size of the pots, they were lying around and used them, would say between 8-12L, rough guess. (One pot is taller and thinner/second pot is shorter and wider) (this has affected the shape and size of the plants I would say)
600W Light (HPS)
22-26 °C (Temps have varied due to location, but have always been kept in between these, 22 is the lowest and 26 is the highest I have recorded)
No pests
Watering every day (1L per pot to begin with, moved up to 2L as plants got bigger)
Ionic Grow, Ionic Pk Boost, Ionic Bloom, Atami Bloombastic - With the nutes I have read just to give your plants very light feeds:
Grow 3ml/1L - every day of veg stage
Pk Boost 1ml/1L - 2 days per week, veg and flowering stage
Bloom 3ml/1L - everyday for 2 weeks then moved up to 7ml/1L for the rest of the flowering stage.
Bloombastic 0.5 to 1ml/1L for last 2-3 weeks of flowering stage.

Set Up

1.2 x 1.2 x 2.0m Grow Tent
Extractor TT-100 4" Fan
600 Watt Light HPS with reflector and ballast
4" Carbon Filter
2 Random size pots lol
Ph Tester (Electric)
2 x Temp Gauges
6" Clip on Fan
Very basic, I know, thought I would start nice and easy and buy a grow tent kit, start from there and build up gradually.

GERMINATION
Looked over so many ways to germinate the seeds and decided to plant both my seeds directly into the final pots, cover the pots with clingfilm, leave the lights on for 24hours until they popped, and they did beautifully!

Uploading all my photos at the moment so will come back once they are done :):tokin:

So like I said before, I planted my seeds straight away into the final pots, I know a lot of people like to move from pot to pot, but like others, I feel all that is gonna do is stress the plant. Bio-bizz light-mix soil mixed with perlite in each pot, gave each a good watering. Ph 6.5. Planted each seed a few cm under and covered the top with clingfilm leaving a slight air gap. Left lights on 24 hours. I'm not actually sure how many days it took for them to sprout as I was really busy at this time and wasn't able to see them for 5 days. In that time though sprouted through the soil and were looking great. (Sorry about the photos, must be the light and the camera on my phone, got a few good ones to come away from the light later on. :)
20141114_135353.jpg

20141114_135403.jpg

Oh man!!

Bomb Seeds has given birth to some of the most beautiful phenotypes in the world! I can't wait to see the pictures of your THC Bomb that far into Flowering... I think you made the RIGHT choice to start this journal!

Can't wait to see you finish it up! Count me in... As I want to invest in some bomb seeds soon.

Once they popped each day i checked to see if they needed any more water, I always waited till pots basically dried out before watering again. I meant to mention this earlier but my light schedule for throughout this grow stayed at 24 hours. I done a lot of research and decided to go with 24 hours as i seen a lot of auto's being grown under that schedule.
20141119_135654.jpg
20141119_135726.jpg

I've got four of these beans waiting to go this spring.

I have two autos going right now, different light schedule then what you're doing, but several things influenced that. Started 24/7 and I worked them down to the 12/12 they are on now.

Good luck!!

Let's get it on!!

Nice one, what autos you got going just now? I think if these are as good as they are I'm gonna keep continuing growing autos. Each time I will try different light schedules, just too see what works best. Right now they look amazing, just nipped out to my pals, once I'm home I'll continue to upload the rest of the photos, see what you think.

Good luck to you too bud!

Right now candy kush, and like you I'm thinking about doing autos full time. Pretty easy so far and if I can get the production down they might suit me fine.

I'm curious about the, and how much nutes you used. Looking good so far, they take off fast! Interested to see what your light does. I might get the 600 or, LED might be calling me for this summer....

Back
Top Bottom