Knots First Plant Ever

You do need glasses, the strong UV light can damage your eyes. You can use some shades but make sure they have a higher UV protection or either look up at recycling some old 3D glasses ( the blue side ), remember when I was little there was a total sun eclipse and there were all sorts of merchandise you could buy to watch it, but my grandpa made us some himself, basically just a burnt glass. Anything you can use will be good protecting your sight isn't something to take lightly :love:

You do need glasses, the strong UV light can damage your eyes. You can use some shades but make sure they have a higher UV protection or either look up at recycling some old 3D glasses ( the blue side ), remember when I was little there was a total sun eclipse and there were all sorts of merchandise you could buy to watch it, but my grandpa made us some himself, basically just a burnt glass. Anything you can use will be good protecting your sight isn't something to take lightly :love:

I just went out to the shop and got my gas welding lenses...much better :thumb:

Is it a lighted or non lighted microscope?

If it's lighted, you'll want to practice on a table or something, if it's a wood table you should be able to focus in on the wood grain, and use the focus knobs to set it up. If your scope is like mine, when viewing your trichomes you'll need to put the scope right on them the same way. It can break a few pistils, and resin collects on the end of the microscope (mmm yummy!)

If it's not lighted, you might need to use an additional light source.

But they do work. I thought the same at first until I tinkered with mine :)

It is lighted Antics and I am sure that smoking before use of a microscope like that is not really standard procedure...lol...I will check it out when I don't wobble :) ....what is it...this might tell your age..."Webbles wobble but they don't fall down"

I'm glad I read through this lol, I already wear glasses/contacts and I've used LED's a lot...sometimes looked directly at the diodes... I'm ordering a MII1600 now..gotta go get me some sunglasses for that haha ;)
Looking good Knots!

maybe the lens on your m-scope is not aligned with the eye -piece? take eyepiece off and look thru both,

which piece can u NOT see thru? many m-scopes REQUIRE a light, beneath subject to be viewed,

does the platform have a hole in the middle?

Microscopes are hard to break, could be an ez fix. I fix a lot of shit people think are broken forever. glad to help, LMK

It is lighted Antics and I am sure that smoking before use of a microscope like that is not really standard procedure...lol...I will check it out when I don't wobble :) ....what is it...this might tell your age..."Webbles wobble but they don't fall down"

I hated those things... I always just wanted to open them and see why they don't fall, and could never do it. Those goddamn things would just turn and turn.
Now I have about 300 ways to open one, just sitting in my garage, and I have no weebles to destroy.

I'm glad I read through this lol, I already wear glasses/contacts and I've used LED's a lot...sometimes looked directly at the diodes... I'm ordering a MII1600 now..gotta go get me some sunglasses for that haha ;)
Looking good Knots!

Thanks SoilGirl, and I should have know better I guess. Your garden is looking good too :)

maybe the lens on your m-scope is not aligned with the eye -piece? take eyepiece off and look thru both,

which piece can u NOT see thru? many m-scopes REQUIRE a light, beneath subject to be viewed,

does the platform have a hole in the middle?

Microscopes are hard to break, could be an ez fix. I fix a lot of shit people think are broken forever. glad to help, LMK

It is working, I just couldn't stand still enough to look at them...lol.

I hated those things... I always just wanted to open them and see why they don't fall, and could never do it. Those goddamn things would just turn and turn.
Now I have about 300 ways to open one, just sitting in my garage, and I have no weebles to destroy.

....and there is the creature, a Webble...lol...so what is in the bottom, just a weight???

....and there is the creature, a Webble...lol...so what is in the bottom, just a weight???

Yeah, I assume as much, but still.... the whole point is opening one of those little bastards up just to SEE it lol. That way, I'll feel like I won :D

And when you have a couple posts you want to reply to, click the icon in the bottom right of each post, it looks like a speech box with quotes " inside, and a + sign. Just click that on each post you want to reply to, and on the last post you want to reply to, click REPLY WITH QUOTE, and it'll put all those quoted posts in one place for you to reply all at once

:rollit:

Yeah, I assume as much, but still.... the whole point is opening one of those little bastards up just to SEE it lol. That way, I'll feel like I won :D

And when you have a couple posts you want to reply to, click the icon in the bottom right of each post, it looks like a speech box with quotes " inside, and a + sign. Just click that on each post you want to reply to, and on the last post you want to reply to, click REPLY WITH QUOTE, and it'll put all those quoted posts in one place for you to reply all at once

:rollit:

Cool....I am still learning on this site...and from people like you helping out....thanks and lets burn one on that note :tokin::tokin::blunt::bong:

Cool....I am still learning on this site...and from people like you helping out....thanks and lets burn one on that note :tokin::tokin::blunt::bong:

Already ahead of you brother. I've been enjoying some cool bong hits, I had a wicked headache, which has faded a little bit actually.. the throbbing is gone, now it's just a dull pain, and my back has been hurting all day. I haven't had Cannabis help with actual muscular pain, but it still helps me sleep much better, and I wake up less during the night.

I'm currently enjoying my last harvest. MED GOM 1.0, 1:2 up to 1:blushsmile: THC CBD ratio. About 10% THC 5% CBD. :)

Already ahead of you brother. I've been enjoying some cool bong hits, I had a wicked headache, which has faded a little bit actually.. the throbbing is gone, now it's just a dull pain, and my back has been hurting all day. I haven't had Cannabis help with actual muscular pain, but it still helps me sleep much better, and I wake up less during the night.

I'm currently enjoying my last harvest. MED GOM 1.0, 1:2 up to 1:blushsmile: THC CBD ratio. About 10% THC 5% CBD. :)

It shouldn't be much longer before I will be harvesting :)

So a day later, How is the LED doing? Notice any improvements?

I have not noticed anything yet but I am going to check it out real good this morning when I put up my light hangers...will let you know this afternoon.

Harvest Day was August 13. :cheer::circle-of-love: I didn't have anything to get a wet weight so I will have to go with the dry weight when it is finished. I ordered a c-vault and scales that will be here on Monday. Here are some pictures of her before the deed.:420::volcano-smiley:
P10506681.JPG
P10506631.JPG
P10506511.JPG
P1050666.JPG
P10506601.JPG
P10506491.JPG
P1050665.JPG
P10506521.JPG
P10506481.JPG
P10506471.JPG
P10506461.JPG
P10506441.JPG