JadeLotus First Stealth Grow!

The girls are cozy just chilling in the box.
image12428.jpg

Oh my Lordy Lord. Super to see. :thanks:

By the way, Jade, I can ask you because you're kind and know I'm new and won't think I'm REALLY STUPID.....how are you taking those photographs? Through a loupe? Do you just hold it against the lens?
:love:

Another JadeLotus-green start to my day. Always puts a :) on my face. (If you ever don't feel like updating, just think, 'Well, Mr Teddy will be sorely disappointed.')

Looking splendid may I say, JL. Have a happy day.
:circle-of-love:

Hi JadeLotus I wanted to start of by thanking you :):thanks::goodjob::bravo: You took me back to a time when I was living in a townhouse type complex and discretion was difficult. A friend of mine was a welder and got an old water heater hollowed it out and set it up to look like it was the water heater in our town house but it's where we'd grow our girls and all our veg was hidden at another mates house. This was back over 15 years ago so it was wild for it to take your journal to kick off that memory lane montage :)

Then you brought me right back when talking about your hubby making a closet for you. I have suspicions my wife makes me do that more often than I believe the average husband, but she does love Ikea something fierce. Her dad's Norwegian, those Scandanavians can't help themselves when it comes to that place:trance::trance::trance:

Back
Top Bottom