DankDragons First Grow

thank you AG +reps fro that one.. can you toss a couple to skybound for me too please.. i dont have him on here....

i found a new training technique i will be using for redemption Mainlining

>>>LO is of the right age to do a mainline training.... question is.. should i do it with LO or wait on redemption??

Only my personal opinion here! I would wait and hold off in experimenting in any HST techniques for that matter until you have gotten everything ELSE dialed in for the optimal conditions. Your plants will react better to these training methods if they are able to grow healthy without it.

I just don't want any other problems to arise to to your lady as she has been through rough childhood, but by all means I will be here to support you if you do decide to try this technique. As I will be doing this along with a couple other techniques next grow ;)

i will wait for redemption to start a HST grow.. she has a stress free childhood i have temps and lights dialed in beautifully.

LO is back in the pc case for now to get her temps up and help her soak up the water i just gave her... she was dry

hi mate,

its good to see you got that set up sorted, looks like a great setup and should work very well indeed.

with any sory of training like topping/defol/hst etc etc their is always going to be some recovery time, now if your grow conditions are spot on and everything is within a good range then recovery time will be a matter of a couple of days, but if you have a problem crop up which happens to all of us at some time or another then this can put you back a week or more so get the grow conditions right and then you will have no problems using hst, it really pays off once everything is working well, from my own experince it can really stunt growth if some other problem crops up while your doing the training,

but at the end of the day its your plant and your grow, you do whats best for you mate. i jumped in feet first and learned the hard way, my grow conditions wasnt spot on and i did a fim or topped and growth stopped for a week or more, the plant was just not growing well enough to recover from the damage caused so took me much longer to grow, now my grow conditions are ok and i can pretty much do what i like to the plants and they bounce back pretty quick, but it took me a couple of years to know the plants and get my room the best i can get it,

ty Dp i will see how redemption does between now and decision time.. i will definitely keep an immediate eye on the conditions so i can verify that i am set up well enough for HST to succeed.

Back
Top Bottom