Pineapple Chunk-Jacks Smack-Incredible Bulk-Chocolope-Critcal Kush-LEDs-Mover-Hydro

Re: Pineapple Chunk-Jacks Smack-Incredible Bulk-Chocolope-Critcal Kush-LEDs-Mover-Hyd

Critical kush
image31186.jpg
image31190.jpg

33 days:
Incredible bulk
image31191.jpg

Re: Pineapple Chunk-Jacks Smack-Incredible Bulk-Chocolope-Critcal Kush-LEDs-Mover-Hyd

still no mail

Can you give me a url for the light movers, your garden looks fantastic.

Since I had some light bleach with same lights in 2x4 cabinet I thought I could move to 2x6 cabinet and get 50% more. However that thinking did not prove to be true. Spreading same 260w lights across 2x6 cabinet has made smaller buds. I think I may still get good yield (at least slightly better than before) but it would be better with another light to get back to larger buds...

Harvested on Thursday then washed and hung to dry.
Going to trim today for smaller plants and tomorrow for big ones.

Just built a scrog for next time too. Poor girls got beat into it and many branches broke but is ok we have spares ;-)

Built a scrog out of rope to try out. Hoping I can cut the rope out easy at the end as I like to wash and dry plants whole. We will see.
Also moved third 260w eshine panel from veg to bloom cabinet and ordered a new Mars 2 "700w" for veg. Good service from Mars hydro - order to delivery in two days in canada!

Just broke the poor plants like crazy to stuff them into the scrog. Lots of broken branches. There are lots to spare though. After a day or two when it had recovered I will cut out the dead growth and adjust branches then flip to 12/12

Hey, im interested in Chocolope, the flowering time put me off it last time tho. I grew a few dna strains n there top quality. Have you tryed Cannadential, that plant is just awesome, one of my all time favs. The names of the strains you bought made me chuckle, jacks smack etc... so funny. Looking gd, keep it up

Herb :yummy:

My Chocolope is only 10 weeks of 12/12 to finish, not too bad for me.
I have not tried that one.
I am trying my first ever auto now. I would not have bought an auto since I prefer clones but one came free in my herbies order.

Only 11 oz this time so I screwed up... Two 260w real draw is not enough for good 2x6'
Next grow will be three times 260w real draw.

Only 11 oz this time so I screwed up... Two 260w real draw is not enough for good 2x6'
Next grow will be three times 260w real draw.

Was that for all the plants? Not to be too nosy, but how many plants was that harvested to get to 11 oz? Did you also record the wet weight?

Yes for all.
I don't do wet weight.

One choco, one critical kush, one pineapple chunk. Three jacks snack And 4 incredible bulk (grown small just looking for best pheno.

Al buds were much smaller than last time Due to not enough light per square foot I assume.

Yeah that is just over an oz for each plant (10 plants). It seems that it should have been much more, but like you said, grown small and probably not enough light. Thanks for clarifying.

Chocolope was over 4 oz, it was a good size plant but buds were smaller than when I ran same lights in 2x4'
Rest were fuck all under 1 oz each 8-(

Next time! My experiments don't always come out perfect ;-)

Back
Top Bottom