Another First Timer Green Crack Fem LED Grow

Actually you want your preference when you decide to harvest. So if a few amber now then in 2 weeks will be more but no worries, the flush is a crucial step for smooth bud and taste.

Yeah, exactly what I'm trying to figure out. I'm looking for more of a daytime, energetic high rather than couch lock. So knowing when to start the two week flush is the confusing part for me.

I have harvested some of my first grow. I started a flush early turned into 3 weeks flush before finally pulled them. I am suggesting you flush now and pull within 2 weeks. Couch lock is from about 50% amber

They are a 10 week flower, I really can't start now they are still pushin white hairs all over and it's only been 45 days.

Its a tough call unless youre working the same strain over and over again. My first harvest was at 7.5 weeks of a 8-9 week recommended harvest. Buds are great, nice high too. IMO take her when she looks how you want. Dry then cure at least two weeks b4 u hit that!

Should be exciting to see what you yield
Day 107
Day 49 of 12/12

Yeah I honestly have no idea what sort of yield to expect from her. No idea. Id be thrilled with a couple ounces. While the LST'ing was great , I didn't scrog. Although thats ok for me, I like taking her out of the tent.

Pictures are hard to tell. But you'll see brown pistols, it's a "mature flower", but still time to go. White pistols are still shooting and there's been noticeable growth in the last week. Maybe I'm in the last few weeks swell. I went to the local grow store and bought an LED illuminated scope. That turned out to be an excersie in patients. Long story short I returned it and bought a usb microscope from Amazon. Should work with my android as well.

I am curious what the trics are starting to look like. But from the naked eye I think I might be close to the breeder specs for flower time. 9-10 weeks. Maybe 11 as mentioned earlier.

420-magazine-mobile2027845585.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1597389727.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1539280881.jpg

420-magazine-mobile271433236.jpg

420-magazine-mobile158880244.jpg

420-magazine-mobile364518908.jpg

Tent shot!

420-magazine-mobile425840579.jpg

Looking for some options here. .

Today is Day 52 since the 12/12 flip. I know this doesn't mean much sometimes, but this is a 9-10 week flower according to crop king.

Now tomorrow would be a feed with nutes day, unless I should begin the last two week flush. From the pics, I think I still see some clear? Lots of cloudy? Having said that, should I feed with nutes tomorrow or start the flush?

I'm looking for a great day time high smoke, obviously not a pile of amber. So...feed tomorrow with nutes and start the last two week flush when I see 5-10% amber? Which could be another week away?

420-magazine-mobile1204567902.jpg

420-magazine-mobile472402166.jpg

420-magazine-mobile799638734.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1737979489.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1078959487.jpg

420-magazine-mobile861990380.jpg

420-magazine-mobile621131825.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1810395066.jpg

I see almost no amber in the bubbles. You should have around 30% (so I've read), so not ready in my opinion. I'd guess another week before you start flushing. I know you want it to be done, but not yet :cheer: Great pics !! How did you take them? Are you going to wash your buds before you hang them?

I see almost no amber in the bubbles. You should have around 30% (so I've read), so not ready in my opinion. I'd guess another week before you start flushing. I know you want it to be done, but not yet :cheer: Great pics !! How did you take them? Are you going to wash your buds before you hang them?

I definitely don't want to wait to see 30% amber before I start a two week flush. By the end of those two weeks it will be way over done in my opinion. That's why I pose the question, should I feed with nutes today or start the two week flush according to what I see in my trics?

The pics are from a cheap USB microscope from Amazon. And no bud washing, just the traditional hanging and jar cure.

Sorry if I was confusing. You could chop now or within the week. I was thinking more towards the end of the week. It's going to be awesome either way. :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom