2nd Grow 450W LED Soil, Durban Poison, Green Crack, AK47

Ok so I overwatered and I probably have root rot.

My pots are suspended 2inch off the floor. I used some lumber and their in smart pots so the over watering stumps me. Unless I should just give them less but then there's less run off?

I didn't find and frail stems only crispy dieing leaves on top and yellowing leaves on the bottom. I repositioned my fans to help dry those pots out. Should I buy something like hydroguard to help with the root rot? Thank you for your help this is stressfull

Over watering with a fabric pot is difficult to do, perhaps pull one of the ladies out and take some pics that aren't purple.

Yellowing leaves during flower isn't abnormal, the pointed tips and droopy leaves are the issue here I imagine.

Have you been measuring the PH of your watering? Using calcium?
Ya I check the PH every time I make sure it's at 6.5-6.8. I would love to pull one out but the way their in that net. I don't think I'd ever get her back in.

Turn off the grow light and snap some pics?
Facepalm, good timing lights just went off.
420-magazine-mobile610953339.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1341944972.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1649304192.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1493965830.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1858474043.jpg

Just reading this. Pretty sure your problem was with your neuts (pic #16). What is the composition of your soil? What neuts were you using? If your neuts are out of balance, your roots will lock some out and not others.

Just reading this. Pretty sure your problem was with your neuts (pic #16). What is the composition of your soil? What neuts were you using? If your neuts are out of balance, your roots will lock some out and not others.
My soil was black magic, about 15bucks from home depot. I didn't add any perilite which I will do in the next. My nutrients were the FoxFarms trio. A line I'm never gonna use again. I followed the feeding schedule that came with the nutes. I watered once a week, and fed every 3rd watering.

420 has a few good strains I thought about ordering from them next. The lemon OG and bluedream I ordered from MSNL and have had 95% germ rate.

Reguardless I'm never ordering from Crop king, doesn't make sense that the 3 plants from them died and the 1 from MSNL is still alive. 3months down the drain.

I think you will find that your soil contains time release nutrients. This can cause all sorts of issues. The perlite is good if your composition calls for it. I would recommend a soil with a neutral composition. Whatever you use make sure you understand it's properties before you start. That will determine what neuts you should use, when, and what PH your water should be.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom