Ak47

Thanks again here's the tops from both of them so far:

0101171.JPG
0111010.JPG

They're coming along okay, I guess.

Thanks I'll try to get another pic up tonight or tomorrow. I have a plant I believe is Super Silver Haze dominant in my crosses grow that doesn't look near done at 11 weeks, but the other two should be out of here by Monday and there'll be more room under the light. Cool! :)

I rearranged these after this pic; I'll get better pics up later:

018519.JPG
019457.JPG

I put this thing off to the side it was blocking the light :)

017573.JPG

These are at 5 weeks of 11/13, which would put them at about 3-1/2 weeks since the first hairs. That would be 5 weeks to chop by the breeder's time. Glad I got them into the bigger pots. The next time they need watering I'm going to feed (Iguana Juice bloom, Big Bud, F1, H2, and Sensi-Cal).

Here's how I did that rearrangement. The Ak47s are the two plants earlier in flower to the left front and center of this pic (the plant earlier in flower to the right front is one of my Chem project plants I ran with these):

020446.JPG

The tall one and the two purple plants will be out of there in a week or two so there will be more room, even though I'll be replacing them. I'll put the replacement plants in after I put the Ak47s and the Chem project plant right under the light. I'll get some up close pics up soon.

Thanks again everybody. I'm going to increase the time on these to 11.5/12.5 as soon as the last plant from my crosses grow is out of the tent. The yields from a few of my other grows are weak due to the 11/13 I was running. Since this tent is going to be mostly Sativas, I'm moving it to 11.5/12.5 instead of 12/12 (I'll set my other 2 grow units to 12/12). Here are the two tops of the plants:

0061693.JPG
0071577.JPG

Here's a pic of them in the front of the unit (right side and some in the middle):

0012312.JPG

Thanks guys they look good until they're halfway through flower then I really crash them..... :tokin:

I fed them again tonight (Iguana Juice Bloom, Nirvana, Sensi-Cal Bloom). Might be pushing it, but they look thin to me:

013841.JPG
014762.JPG
015688.JPG

I hope I didn't overfeed or overwater them. We'll see.

These buds look monstrous :circle-of-love:
Going to have a fun time harvesting haha Nice job !
:peacetwo:

Thanks the top colas on these are probably about 2-1/2" in diameter they're both going to yield good. I need to harvest them in a way I can get a reveg. I'm getting rid of a few things I've been cloning over and over, and I need to replace them with good yielders.

OMG, my favorite strain! I wish I'd found this sooner so I could have been giving my input all along, but you seem like you've turned out some killer plants anyway my friend. :high-five:

I so love AK 47's, those are by far the easiest plants I ever tried my hand at and I found them to be super responsive to every experiment I tried with them, from cloning to training to re-vegging to seeding, plus they are so resilient and handled the high humidity climate of Georgia like a champ, it's almost like you have to set out to kill them for them to die on you...lol

My last grow, I left a stud male in with my strongest female and wound up with a nice supply of seeds so that whenever I do get back growing again I plan on making AK 47's my premier strain.

I have no doubt you'll love the smoke from these my friend, the smoke is super potent and the taste is phenomenal...ENJOY!!! :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom