LA Affie

Note - I fed all six plants for the first time today; they were getting light green too. I used AN's Iguana Juice grow formula (about 3/4 cup/pot). I hope to be able to keep these in 4" pots for two more weeks then put them in 2 gallon pots of the organic soil mix I made, but I now have them under a new Feliz 250 Watt full spectrum CFL so I'll be lucky to get another week. I'm going to use 2 gallons of RO water, 2 cups of earthworm castings, and 2 Tbsp unsulfured molasses in a compost tea to feed the microorganisms.

Man these are slow growing here they are a little overwatered but the small pots dry quick:

0121080.JPG

I'll probably have to put them into the 2 gallon pots quicker than expected.

Let me look at their listings :) I did:

818 Headband (one plant grow) - I didn't like it, but I crossed it with a GDP male and I really like the offspring.
Pre-98 Bubba BX2 (one plant grow) - I just didn't like it.

I've got:

Blackwater (3 seeds; might do those ones this Winter)
Girl Scout Cookies (6 seeds; I'll be doing those the first thing in the Spring)
Boss Hogg (2 seeds; don't know when I'll do those ones)

I haven't grown enough of that stock to give an opinion really, but I don't remember having any issues with either plant.

:surf:

Hey Buckshot good to see you! :tokin:
They pulled out of the transplant shock and a few of them are starting to show hairs (I didn't get a good pic of the one that was).
LA Affie - 1 week of 11.5/12.5:

0012696.JPG
0022612.JPG

This one isn't showing yet. Almost..... :)

0032514.JPG

I still gotta get me a good air pump for my compost teas, but it looks like they don't mind the concoction I mixed up for them.

Back
Top Bottom