Zamal Reunion

Zamal Reunion:

0011937.JPG

I may be trying to call it way too early 'cause I just put them into flower, but I'm hoping that these two are female:

0021920.JPG
0031840.JPG

.....and this one is a male (The spots at the nodes are still too small to see by eye, and this shot wasn't clear or light enough):

0051628.JPG

If it's the other way around and it's only one female, it'll be even better considering the way these are getting bigger under such a weak light.

Still cant tell with the pics yet. Give it a few more days. I see nothing that looks like a male cannabis plant. That small growth will either show you male or female in a week or so... Keep us updated!

It is too early; I know. Thanks for the input, everybody. I was kind of hoping that by getting close shots and cropping the pics I could get a somewhat magnified view and maybe tell a little early. Tomorrow I am going to convert a unit. I have one that's 42" from side to side and I want to expand the back of the unit enough to make it square. I've been having problems for years with too much light reflection and heat in too enclosed of an area. 42" x 42" x 72" with a 600 watt HPS/air-cooled reflector and 8" inline fan, 4" filtered air output and passive intake, CO2 bag hanger, and panda film reflection will be the end goal. They'll be going in it as soon as my Charlotte's Web grow chops (which might be right then as bad as it looks). 11/13 starting Friday, and I'll step it down 1 hr./wk. until 9/15. Post more pics soon.

I managed roughly 3' deep x 4' wide x 5' tall. I've got a 120 mm CPU fan pulling air out and with the 6" inline fan cooling the reflector I'm getting 83.3 degrees F, good considering this is the hottest part of the year. All 3 of these are now at 11/13 under a 600 watt HPS (I may turn the light ballast to 60% power until they get a little bigger). The plants are 5 weeks from seed today:

0011942.JPG
0021924.JPG

Lots of room :) I figure being a Sativa, by the time I go 10/14 next week they'll notice the light change enough and start doing their thing. They look okay so far.

That unit is 5' tall, but room for the light at the top and room for the pots at the bottom gives me about 3 feet of workable space. The plants are around a foot tall right now; I'll do a measurement or put a lighter next to the plants next time I take a pic.

Because Sativas respond less to 12/12 than Indicas I thought I would hit it with 12/12 this last week, 11/13 this coming week, 10/14 the next week, and 9/15 the week after that and until chop, dunc018. I probably could have just let it go at 18/6 until 6 weeks and hit it with 11/13 and got the same results. No signs of flowering to determine sex yet, but as KJC mentioned it's a bit early for that. If you would have seen some of the Hazes I tried to grow in a tent you'd see why I was worried about size :)

Gotcha. I understand your issue with space. I'm outdoors with the liberty haze. She was almost two Months into veg before I switched her over. She was 28in or so when I started flower. She is now 50 to 60 in tall. KJC informed me that most plants stretch vigorously for 21-26 days. Basically first three weeks of flower. I believe this gives them a better centralized flower head. Also you can use it as a timeline for switching over to flowering nutes. Just my opinion. I hope mine is done stretching cause I only got about a 1too2ft of space left before there above the fence. Would like the buds to fill the rest. Lol

I wanna get all the weed I got off the Old Timers Haze I grew, just minus the seven miles of branches. I don't know if it will work or not and playing with the light schedule might get me a hermie but it's worth the chance to see what happens, and I might get lucky.

Back
Top Bottom