ChemDawg D BX 3

C4DD-1 mother rejects
Total weight of six plants grown in 1 gallon pots - 2.25 oz.:

0012787.JPG
0022695.JPG
0032590.JPG

I'll be picking through the mother for seeds soon it's still on a plate :)

Boy that plate looks nice, well done.

the 5 shots are like deja-vu, its like they are clones or sumthin... :cheesygrinsmiley:

I think this strain was between 70% and 80% Chem D before I did this first run of seeds. I'll be doing 16 of these next seeds. Then when all this is done, I'm gonna cross the first one I stabilized (Phuggen Shruntal Cortex) with it (Kallus Crap2Sum). What I call that final cross depends on which part of the brain the next TV show I watch or internet article I browse says gets fug dup from smokin' dope :)

I hate to repeat myself, but I didn't even know I had a corpus callosum..... :straightface:

Dang I don't know if I can get 16 little pots under my light fixture so I may have to go with only 12 of those C4DD-2 seeds. I only got 8 of them in the dirt so far and only 2 more cracked open; about 10 haven't done a thing so I might not get 16 seeds to open anyway. I'll post some pics soon.

Thing's kind of got me down for the moment I hope Spring renews my spirit some :straightface: Thanks.
These grow slow under the four t5s so there's not much to take pics of right now. All 12 of the seedlings are okay so far but a few of them are weak.
I think just to keep this journal active I'll take a few bud pics this week. I've got the Chemdawg D BX3 reveg but it's weak and might not take; if it does it's going to be a few weeks for that too.

the days are getting longer... hey, it might help!

It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine :cheesygrinsmiley:

nice pick up there chimp! I grew paradise acid (diesel) and it was awesome. stunk to the heavens.

Note: I put all twelve C4DD-2 seedlings under my 250 watt full spectrum CFL at 18/6 and fed them for the first time just now with AN's Iguana Juice grow. I'll be using FF on this grow but I wanted to use up the extra AN I had mixed. Both of those Cheese seeds popped and I had to get them under the t5s. :thumb:

Whoa I let these get pretty dry (C4DD-2 seedlings):

0022732.JPG

Until I get the chance to move them to a bigger pot, I'll have to water them every two days instead of three. The deformed one in front has the same look to it as the tobacco mosaic virus plants I have. This is the ad for C4DD, however:

The classic elite clone Chem D crossed with a selected male from rez's C4D that smelt strongly of Chem D. C4D was the Chem 4 cut crossed with rez's Chem D ibl male - so this should come out like a Chem D back-cross with Chem 4 as the outcross! The test grows are showing healthy, very high yielding plants that reek of Chem and diesel and which look to go around 10-11 weeks. None of the Chem D clone's leaf streak trait has appeared in the 3 Females from the test grow.

So I'm just going to watch it and see if it gets any of the other virus signs (curled leaf blades, stunted growth) and if it's not a normal trait I'll cull it.

Note: All 12 of these are now under a 250 watt Agrosun bulb set at 18/6 and tomorrow the timer's getting set to 11.5/12.5 to put them into flower. I transplanted them into slightly larger pots also, and will put the females in an even larger pot when they show sex. I'm going to continue veg feedings until I see signs of sex (I haven't fed them enough so far). I'll put a pic up soon; they look rough from being root bound and getting too dry a few times.

Back
Top Bottom