ChemDawg D BX 3

These will be at 9 weeks from flip Wednesday, but they look like they'll go longer than two more weeks. Here's the tops of the plants I'm growing under the 400 watt HPS:

0091505.JPG
0101380.JPG
0111217.JPG

The odd one:

0121099.JPG

A lower bud (not sure which top it goes to):

013989.JPG

I'm going to just give them RO water until they're done.

I'm considering revegging both of the last two plants in the last post (the odd one and the one before it). I think I made a good choice for the mother here, even though growing it under a 125 watt CFL and shorting it nutes didn't do the looks of it justice:

0012738.JPG
0022650.JPG

I let the father dry up it's in the background. :)

Holy Frosty Cow! I wish my chemdawg hybrid had that much frost :dreamy:

edit:

I got an actual re-veg to happen :cheesygrinsmiley: ... maybe

That's cool! :thumb: I've saved a few good strains that way; that GDP was a close one I almost lost once.
I think I'll feed these some of the compost tea I made and that'll be the last for them. It's only gonna be a few weeks until they're done.

I have plenty of clones, I don't even know why I did it! I did notice this strain does not have hollow stems... and is more sativa than not.

I gotta stop doin' it to so many of 'em..... :straightface:
I'm chopping a few plants this weekend, so the four C4DD plants growing under the 400 watt light have more room now:

0012745.JPG

It's been about 8 weeks since the first hairs, which should put them at 1-2 weeks left. The odd one looks like that:

0032556.JPG

The others look like they could go 2-3 weeks yet (here's a middle nug on one of the three similar plants):

0022657.JPG

Not much dope there, but you could put these 1 gallon pots side by side and get probably 25 of them in a 3' x 3' tent :)
Or better yet, put them in 2 gallon pots, veg them a few weeks longer, then put 12 of them in that same 3' x 3' tent.

looking good. lately I've been pulling my plants earlier than I used to. I used to go 9, 10, or even 11 weeks from pistil, but now I go about 8 weeks from pistil.

I have started doing the same too. I have noticed that the longer I can properly cure without being in a hurry, that I like it more if it was cut a bit earlier. Not sure if there is any science to that.

It would be very cool to do a grow like that with 12 or 24 buds on sticks. Fun!

Bob

How much you think you can get from a plant like that? There is a discussion that 3 oz per square ft is possible...

Maybe 1-1/2 to 2, if I gave it the right attention and used a 2 gallon pot. I know I can't get 3 per square foot. :(
I somewhat organized my plants this morning and managed to get all of my Chem D stuff into one closet (except the mother and father). Here they are with a GDP clone (back) and an Ak47 clone (front) on the right side:

0032560.JPG

I'll never get one of these to the end looking good..... :straightface: Here's a few close-ups of the C4DDs:

0042392.JPG
0052265.JPG

Some fine looking buds there Chimp.

I have plenty of clones, I don't even know why I did it! I did notice this strain does not have hollow stems... and is more sativa than not.
What's the deal with/about hallow stems Buck? Does this have anything to do with how clonable a plant is?

What's the deal with/about hallow stems Buck? Does this have anything to do with how clonable a plant is?

No Reg, this was a re-veg, a plant that went all the way and then put back in the veg room to grow again. The hollow stem variety at least for me don't work, ha nothing worked!. I finally got a chemdawg x rpk to re-veg. I noticed it has a nice solid woody stem :hmmmm:

Thanks everybody wow I got laid up big time with some kind of illness for a few days I couldn't even stand up during the worst part of it but I'm doing okay now. :thumb: All of these are still going with maybe another week yet; they're taking longer than I thought they would. I'll go get a few pics to see! :idea:

Back
Top Bottom