ChemDawg D BX 3

Down to nine seedlings. The one didn't pull out of it (ChemDawg D v1.1A):

0101529.JPG

I finally broke down and fed these yesterday. The runts are still doing bad still. I just had to stop typing I got a headrush from this blunt. I'm back now :) Here's a pic:

0062225.JPG

I think I'm going to top these ones instead of the way I've been growing them in the past. So that way..... :blunt:..... :trance:

Thanks. I think I'm going to bend these down and tie them instead of topping, but I'm not sure yet. You can see in the tops that they responded to the feeding:

0091690.JPG

I'm probably going to cull the two runts later, That empty space is for a Jack the Ripper clone I'll be repotting soon. :)

Down to the last eight CDD v1.1 plants, and it was:

1 runt
1 father
1 mother
2 mother rejects
3 father rejects

I cut the tops off of the two mother rejects and put them back into veg this morning. Since they grow so few branches I planted the top in the same pot to make clones. I'll get pics up of the mother and father soon.

Hey what's up? Good to hear from you and I hope all's well on your end! :)
I've got the four plants from this grow now; two are the parents of which the male is covered with flowers. I'm going to let that one dry up and carefully remove it because there's pollen everywhere at this point. The two mother rejects are back vegging again; I'll get pics of them up soon. I plan on doing a run of the first strain I bred out in this journal during the Winter (I named it Phuggen Shruntal Cortex), but it might be a few months from now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom