Charlotte's Web - Organically Grown

Note: As I mixed the Sierra Foothills soil amendment mix into the Roots Organics soil I couldn't help but notice how much went into each gallon, how much it changed the soil color, and how much I could smell it (I could even distinguish the different meals). I looked at the plants, and they seemed okay as far as nutes go; not underfed. One is possibly overfed. I decided to just water all 6 plants in with spring water instead of adding nutes for now. I think this soil amendment might amount to the equivalent of a super soil mix judging from the ingredients, so I'm going to err on the side of caution. I'll give them mycos the next watering and keep my eyes on them. I think planting straight into a 3 gallon container of this super soil mix might be a good idea. I'll get pics up tonight, :peace:

Hey welcome frosown when I look at this plant I have a hard time believing it's a Sativa. I grew it out under a CFL, so it's short, and most of the plants don't tend to get stretchy (according to the ad). The leaf blades are wide. I'll pic it later under a decent light; it's not much into bloom but it looks okay so far. Most of them, anyway..... :bigblush:

Charlotte's Web at 13 days of 12/12:

0011859.JPG
0041669.JPG
0021849.JPG
0031775.JPG

See the color of the soil in the pots? Whoa.....

:peace:

Note: I fed all 6 plants last night. 2 oz. of 0-5-5, 1 oz. of micronutrients, and a scoop of mycos. It took 2 gallons to water in all 6 plants. If I were a professional, one of the 6 would have been culled by now (I'll show a pic of it soon). This feeding should set it off into the mixed soil; I'll watch as they progress.

You never know when you might run across someone who needs the help, KJC. I'm curious about the effects myself, so I'll be my own Guinea Pig to see if it works. Oh, plus the same reason I grew an Old Timers Haze plant for over a year twice knowing I wasn't going to do well with it. Passion for the art. I'm pretty much obsessed with growing. :)
hey pc dont know why i didnt see this one before today! but im subbd now lol
im really interested in the cbd thing for my health issues and a friend with cancer, its very difficult to get clones where i live so most of the time im relagated to ordering seeds ,not something im fond of,or my fav method barter with friends.
i did finally manage to get a cut of cannatonic that i was told is a high cbd pheno,im gonna do as much as i can with it, im surly jealous of all your cbd strains lol, i.ll get there but it will be slow i cant afford tne high costs they want,i'll stay determined! im loving watching this journal and will be following close! great work pc as usual!:rocker:

Thanks, BID and welcome :) In about 3 months I'm going to be doing Rafael (a high CBD strain out of Israel) and AC/DC (as long as the ad's legit; I've never had a problem with anyone but you never know). I have a site saved on my PC that sells cannabinoid fingerprint kits to test these with, so I'm not guessing at the levels. I'll order one around harvest time.

thats so cool i have read about most of the cbd strains im really convinced its what i need im hoping i get lucky with cannatonic it took me a year of searching to get a cut and it was just luck, after getting special green tape on my last 2 orders of beans, now in not to confident in even getting them i i found the extra money, avikdel is one i am interested in along with Charlottes web well pretty much any o them that have high cbd, but im the only grower in my area trying to get these highly medicinal strains , but plenty of patients wanting it, so it would be a big help if they had at least one source or this kind of medication, my friend w/cancer believes like i do that it will save her so she can be around to raise her 2 little ones,so i wont, cant stop hunting down these genetics, :rocker:

what website for the cbd tester kit you are speaking of? i have a few cbd growing my self and clones coming up that i would love to test their cbd.

Thanks ahead!!

I&i

thats so cool i have read about most of the cbd strains im really convinced its what i need im hoping i get lucky with cannatonic it took me a year of searching to get a cut and it was just luck, after getting special green tape on my last 2 orders of beans, now in not to confident in even getting them i i found the extra money, avikdel is one i am interested in along with Charlottes web well pretty much any o them that have high cbd, but im the only grower in my area trying to get these highly medicinal strains , but plenty of patients wanting it, so it would be a big help if they had at least one source or this kind of medication, my friend w/cancer believes like i do that it will save her so she can be around to raise her 2 little ones,so i wont, cant stop hunting down these genetics, :rocker:

Avidikel is out of Israel too. It's one of the 6 cuts I'm getting in this high CBD package. I like the #'s on Rafael better, though. I like the strain R4 too, but not as much as Avidikel. If these guys are legit, Sour Tsunami and Valentine X are next on my list. :)

Sour tsunami is a nice plant, my fiance smokes it for her migraines and she is not a fan of the high from thc so its perfect for her. no anxiety no migraines

I&i

Sour tsunami is a nice plant, my fiance smokes it for her migraines and she is not a fan of the high from thc so its perfect for her. no anxiety no migraines

I&i

I started out just curious about medical effects but it would be nice for my shoulders if CBDs work on inflammation; they hurt some from being an old chimp.

cbd will help in long term effects, you have to take it regularly. 420 motoco would be best to help you in dosage. hes my go to guy when i need help or information on dosing medication. found to be most knowledgeable so far

I&i

a buddy gave me a Harlequin bud last year i inally got around to trying it a few months ago and i was absolutely astonished at how it affected me, i was not high like a normal strain there was a very positive mood lift and a kind of high, but what got my attention was the way almost every bit of the stiffness,and telegraphing electric fire shock pains i feel 24/7 were 99% gone i was able to stretch and move in ways i have not been able to in years! it lasted 3 hours and there was a slow return to my usual state over the following 24 hours, at that point i knew i had to find as many cbd strains as i can, i have 1 right now im going to take clones tonight and get the mother flowering as soon as she recovers, im sold on cbd from 1 grape sized nug, no other strain has ever done that to me before i have tried about 120 so far this harlequin is the one sold at harbor side in ca. as meds & clones tested to be 1:1 i believe:rocker:

a buddy gave me a Harlequin bud last year i inally got around to trying it a few months ago and i was absolutely astonished at how it affected me, i was not high like a normal strain there was a very positive mood lift and a kind of high, but what got my attention was the way almost every bit of the stiffness,and telegraphing electric fire shock pains i feel 24/7 were 99% gone i was able to stretch and move in ways i have not been able to in years! it lasted 3 hours and there was a slow return to my usual state over the following 24 hours, at that point i knew i had to find as many cbd strains as i can, i have 1 right now im going to take clones tonight and get the mother flowering as soon as she recovers, im sold on cbd from 1 grape sized nug, no other strain has ever done that to me before i have tried about 120 so far this harlequin is the one sold at harbor side in ca. as meds & clones tested to be 1:1 i believe:rocker:

i dream of some day that washington will have a facility as nice as harbor side!

I&i

Back
Top Bottom