ChemDawg D BX 3

These are the middle flowers on the C4DD-2 mother. I'll leave it under the light for another week; the seeds are underdeveloped still:

0042553.JPG

Still growing Beautiful stuff I see!:jawdropper:
I don't know if you remember me with all that you have smoked or the many TRIPs down the basement stairs but some folks round these here parts used to call me (wait for it) FISH CAKE!
I guess how ya doin is not needed cause it looks to be Well!
I'll be watching you:nomo:

Out goes the Chemdawg D BX3 after this chop!
TMV again..... :straightface:

0081806.JPG
0091609.JPG

It's in the back right corner of this pic:

0012952.JPG

I rearranged these so that my Thai Stick plants aren't touching it; they're on the opposite side. Nothing in here is going to be regenerated, so I'm not worried too much about the disease spreading. The Thai Stick female I'm keeping in the opposite corner is going to get hand pollinated but it should be okay. That $hit's gotta go. :(

Sorry, you lost me about what you think happened. Plants will lose leaf color when close even if fed correctly. I do not see any thing to worry about. When I see leafs go at end of flower, I start water flush at that time. Plant is maturing it's fruit by pulling sugar out of leafs, very normal.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Your leafs only have a set lifetime. Once they mature they no longer contribute to plant photosynthesis and will be stripped of value (yellowing). I've had them start to act up in week 5 on indica and a bit later on sativa.

Cheers

That plant has a disease called tobacco mosaic virus. I've had it in a few of my plants. That's why the leaves have the weird curl and the off pattern to the color fading.
Really, how did your plants get exposed? Sorry, I misunderstood or missed that information. It looks like Zn def, which is a non mobile element. Plants have a hard time bringing up that metal, folar feeding is one way to allow Zn to get to leafs.

Cheers

I'm pretty sure that it came from seeds that I ordered. Something I'm trying to breed out mentioned in the ad description that there were no plants in the f2 offspring which exhibited the mosaic leaf trait. I found out later that it wasn't a trait, it was a symptom of disease. I'm watching the offspring next time (my own f3) and if I see it in any of the plants, I'm throwing all the saved seeds from that project away and starting it over. Every time I see signs of TMV in any of my plants after this, I'm going to put them in with plants I don't plan on regenerating to rid myself of the problem.

Hey PC

What you are showing sure looks frosty. I hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

Ahh I had to fix the A/C today I've been working my tail off oops us chimps don't have tails but if I ever grow one it'll fall off from working so much I'll have to go up to Wally-world and get it fixed Graytail told me they're the number one retailer in the country so they should be able to do the job :straightface: Other than that and the fact that I just can't seem to grow enough dope things are okay. How's things there?

Ahh I had to fix the A/C today I've been working my tail off oops us chimps don't have tails but if I ever grow one it'll fall off from working so much I'll have to go up to Wally-world and get it fixed Graytail told me they're the number one retailer in the country so they should be able to do the job :straightface: Other than that and the fact that I just can't seem to grow enough dope things are okay. How's things there?

There is never enough dope or we would be able to stop growing and relax. I am so feeble I had to read the Wally-world line twice :cheesygrinsmiley: Then I read it to my wife with the pause I should have had in my gourd and she laughed. Things here are OK. I have had more energy and have used it mostly on the plants... I did manage to go fishing a couple days ago. What a waste of energy... I only went fishing next time I will go catching so I don't waste my time. I do have one interesting thing going on. I was able to get some 75% orange seeds started, they are growing in the 12/12 room for speed. I hope to get a male that I will pollinate compost girl. As an extra bonus I will be able to square orange. My first square if it happens.

Hey what's up good to hear from you CHH :)
I'd probably have better luck with my attempts at breeding if I read the part of the breeding book I bought about squaring and cubing to understand those processes, Buckshot. Maybe it's what I'm doing now; I just don't know the terminology.
It looks like I might have something fresh for the 10th :straightface: That last Chemdawg D BX3 plant I have with TMV has a really bad wilt so I may have to take it weeks early. In my experience none of the plants I've done recover from a wilt that bad. It'll get it out of there and not able to spread its TMV to other plants, so it may not be a bad thing. I redid my grow setups to put up my new tent and the 600 watt setup was running at 81 degrees F, so I put my 5 plants in (3 Thai Stick, 1 GDP, and this Chem D plant). The next night it was running at 89 degrees F. The Thai Stick plants came out of it okay but a little curled, and I think the GDP will come out of it. Bummer.
On a brighter note, I should be able to reroute the air ducts and be okay.

Four of my five C4DD-2 mother rejects (still haven't chopped the mother):

0091618.JPG

The yield was weak. I think I'll plant four per 5 gallon pot from now on. They grow like a pole, so I think it'd be better. I smoked most of the first mother reject; it's okay weed, but I'm glad I didn't choose that one. :)

Some strains just don't give it up. My Narco Purple was just over a zip a plant Untopped and 102 g dry off two topped plants. Great job any pull is a success. A lot can happen in 60 days and you made it through nicely.

Cheers

This Chemdawg D BX3 plant I was talking about picked up some from the overheated night in the tent, but I'm still gonna chop it because of the TMV it has:

0081815.JPG

I'll take it out tonight at 6 weeks and 2 days, 3 weeks early. It's got a lot of weed on it; probably if I topped these breeding plants and grew them longer they'd be the same :)

Back
Top Bottom