ChemDawg D BX 3

Those nuggets do look tasty :cheesygrinsmiley: Nice spring project!

The problem with these clones I put into the mother's pot during flower is that when I try to regrow them like this,

0042461.JPG

they yellow up badly halfway through flower (I have a GDP clone I LST'ed that's doing it now). This is my last living piece of Chemdawg D BX3 and yep :) I'm cloning it!

what is that a cactus on the right? :cheesygrinsmiley:

That's my Ak47 clone I'm hoping to reveg. My SLH x Blueberry is starting to look like a cactus too:

Long damn hairs on that thing, ain't it? :tokin:

Ouch! :cheesygrinsmiley: ... Beautiful, gotta love those ladies with long hair!!!

Notes: I topped the father plant a lot (to avoid the flowers forming too soon). I have about a 2 week wait for my GDP S2 project to be out of the grow locker, at which point I can put these parents in. Still no signs of sex on the other ones I'm waiting on.
My Chemdawg D BX3 clone was a successful reveg and I'm going to repot it soon.

cool Happy 420 Brotha :high-five:

Hey sorry for the late reply Happy late 420! :) It's all going a bit slow with this journal I'll put pics up of the breeding plants soon; here's a pic of that little Chemdawg D BX3 clone I managed to reveg:

021503.JPG

Sorry it's been a while here everybody. Here's my C4DD-2 mother rejects (2 gallon pots) and both C4DD-2 parents (6" square pots):

0012884.JPG

I transplanted the mother rejects into the 2 gallon pots today; these yellow up from rootbound every time I grow them in small pots and sure enough they were that way this time too. I'm going to wait on the mother and father transplant because I don't have a separate area to flower them out in yet (I've been picking all the flowers off the father until then). I'll be feeding them soon.

I like the mother I picked for this generation, but I hope I'm not nudging it towards Chem 4 (C4DD-2):

0032687.JPG

I have the father in a locker with it they're both under a 125 watt red spectrum CFL. I had to trim it a lot so it wouldn't drop pollen before I had a separate place for it and the mother:

0042506.JPG

I'll be taking a clone from the original Chemdawg D BX3 plant I've been keeping all through this journal before I put the donor plant into flower. I might do it today or tomorrow.

I took comparison pics of the four mother rejects they're similar already. :) They need fed, though:

0032690.JPG
0042509.JPG
0062096.JPG
0052374.JPG

Here's the parents:

0111279.JPG
0121155.JPG

I've got to repot that CDDBX3 clone it's getting in bad shape. I'll get a pic up of it after I do a necessary changeover with my grow units.

Back
Top Bottom