Pre '98/Lashkar Afghan Indica x Deep Chunk

Here's the latest (long veg here, like I said before):

0081137.JPG

Here's the plant that didn't grow an apical meristem, just a 2-bladed leaf:

0071240.JPG

These are slow starters..... :sleep:

Notes: I turned the timer on the 200 watt blue spectrum CFL in this unit up to 24 on and no off period just now. There are 2 Bubba Kush revegs (1 not doing so well), and clones in this tent also; it will help those along as well. In about 2 weeks if they aren't big enough, I'll put them under that 250 watt MH/HPS for a few more weeks at 18/6. If they are big enough, I'll just leave the 400 watt HPS in there and start 11/13.
Post more pics soon.....

:peace:

I put the GDP in the upper right corner (above pic) into flower this morning, which gave me barely enough room to spread these out. It's still crowded, but I may buy myself another week. A few of the CDDBX3 mother rejects in my breeding project are close; I may take them out tonight. I'll run 18/6 for a few more weeks if they're not any bigger.

Hey welcome, KJC :) I'm starting to see some variation in these; they ought to look interesting when I start flowering soon (depending on when my Chemdawg D breeding project comes out of the flowering unit). I'm about 90% decided on topping as the technique I'll be using. If I see a decent % color change on the hairs of the last Chemdawg D tonight, I'll top these tomorrow, which will be 6 weeks from germination.

Notes: These 9 plants were started under 12/12 this morning. I put a 200 watt red spectrum CFL in this morning after I removed everything else in the unit and watered them (RO water and CaMg+). I defoliated the large shade leaves up to the 3rd node on all of them to help the overcrowding. By the time these show sex, my 400 watt unit will be open to transfer the females to. Post pics when I get the time.....

Notes: I defoliated and fed all 9 plants this morning (AN Iguana Grow w/all organic AN supplements; GWS). I didn't look close enough (too soon), but I did see hairs on 1 plant (female). It surprised me that it was one of the taller ones. Those usually turn out males in my grows. But I'm seeing that never ending allopolyploidy condition from excessive crossing of strains (triple nodes on the secondary branches). There's a bit of variation here. I'll post pics when I get a chance.

Note: This number will change, but it looks like 6 males and 3 females at this point. I know the 3 are female from the hairs, but I'll wait on culling the males until I'm sure. 3 plants is a manageable grow, so that's not bad. I'll be piling up clones to pack up the space like I always do :)

Latest pic. I'm sticking with my original guess; The 3 females are in the back and the 6 males are in the middle and front (waiting for a final confirmation on sex before cull):

010956.JPG

I know it's hard to see anything, but it won't be that way long :) I'll put better comparison pics up of the 3 after I cull the males.

Notes: The males are culled, but I don't have the time right now for pics. I put the remaining 3 females in 3 gallon plastic pots of Roots Organics soil and watered them in with RO water and CaMg+. I'll feed as soon as they get over the transplant and pick back up. I topped 2 of the 3 plants and supercropped the last plant; it's less branchy, and those side branches are more even in height with the cola top. I am going to transfer these to my locker unit (along with the 200 watt red spectrum CFL bulb) as soon as I get a chance. It will only be until my 400 watt HPS unit opens up. I want to get my Charlotte's Web grow started as soon as I can, so I need to change this unit back to veg.

Back
Top Bottom