ChemDawg D BX 3

A few of my grows took a hit (my Super Skunk and GDP S1 grows). They're yellowed from being too close to the light and underwatered. They're all young plants and react quickly to even short periods of neglect, but they'll all be okay.
Here's those pics. The first pic is closest to the real color, and the first 6 pics are the C4DD-1 plants:

0052270.JPG
0012756.JPG
0032564.JPG
0042396.JPG
0061998.JPG

The oddball of the 6:

0022664.JPG

Two Chemdawg D BX3 pics:

0071871.JPG
0081695.JPG

I might only have to go 2 or 3 more generations with this; 5 out of 6 of these are looking close to the same already! ;)

Glad you're feeling better Chimp because it's time to go to the battle field against those pest.

Home remedy.
One quart h2o (I use tap), One cap of Hydrogen Peroxide, & a small drop of liquid Dish detergent > put in a spray bottle > Shake well > Spray the leafs & medium generously once a day for 3 days > Gnats & Larva gone.
I've heard it also works for white flies.

Congrats...

Congrats...

Thank they keep rolling by huh? :)
This is one of the worst yielding little plants I've had in a while I bet I don't get a half oh-zee off it. I burnt a doob of it just now and it's pretty decent though. :thumb:

Whats happening Chimp? How is my favorite simian sensimilla grower?

Bob ;)

I'm doing okay I guess I got a lot of home and car repairs lined up for the week I'll get some smokin' in though! :grinjoint:

Gratz Brotha Looks good for a reject :thumb:

Thanks the other ones are starting to get a nice look to them too I'll get a pic up soon.

Quality over quantity Chimp, quality over quantity

Quality over quantity Chimp, quality over quantity

For being grown in a one gallon pot this is pretty bad.
C4DD-1 mother reject #1 - .3 oz. dry weight :(

0012765.JPG

In the middle of the pic it looks like there's a dried up nanner; it's a good thing I put an x on the tag early:

0022674.JPG

Please Chimp, 1.3oz; that's amazing for a 1gal pot.

That's nowhere near enough for one of YOUR blunts.

It's gonna be some soon smoke too! ;)
Chimpa Choppa Chunga!!!!!

0012778.JPG

The left is the top colas of all untrimmed and the right is the lower buds of all five trimmed. The lowers need to go from now on, because I saw the potential for yield when I trimmed those top colas up:

0022689.JPG

They take up less than 1 sq.' each; I can put probably about 15-20 to a good sized tent :thumb:
Oh, I chopped the mother and put the branches on a plate to keep from losing the seeds today too. And I may chop the Chemdawg D BX3 plant later. The next generation of this will be starting soon.

Back
Top Bottom