Ak47

What strain is it? Serious Seeds - AK47; (3) regular seeds

Are they Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Mostly Sativa.

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Started seeds germinating at 4:20 P.M. today :)

If in Veg... For how long? N/A.

If in Flower stage... For how long? N/A.

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor.

Soil or Hydro? Soilless.

If soil... what is in your mix? SSM#4 Advanced.

If soil... What size pot? 6" at first, then I'll transplant to 2 or 3 gallon pots.

Size of lights? This will vary depending depending on open space, but CFL or fluorescent; maybe MH/HPS for veg (18/6) and 400 or 600 watt HPS for flower (12/12).

Is it aircooled? 8" inline fan with air cooled reflector.

Temp of Room/cab? around 67 degrees F.

RH of Room/cab? 41%.

PH of media or res? Don't check.

Any Pests ? Gnats.

How often are you watering? I expect to water and feed alternately 2 times a week.

Type and strength of ferts used? Chickity Doo Doo manure tea and some additives.

I'll post pics when I get them in pots and they come out of the soil. I plant to grow 3 plants of my own breeding out with these and do the same to both strains; cull all males. Hopefully this will be no more than a four plant grow.

0012189.JPG

Another note: One of the seedlings that was to the side had too much stretch and fell over. I used the tag in the pot to set it back up straight, but I've never seen a seedling that looked that drooped over live. This may be down to a 2 plant grow; hope I get a female. :)

oh shit that means you got a lot of journals going atm damn
lol I guess im lazy then I just like to stick it all in one journal :rofl:

post a pic for me will ya either in one of the journals of yours im following which would be here or the bx or even toss it in mine :thumb:

Here they are at 2 weeks and 2 days. They're not big, but I'll be putting them under a 200 watt blue CFL in a day or two and that should get them going. Amazingly, the almost dead seedling is making a comeback (my Chem project seedlings are in the front and the 3 Ak47s are in the back of this pic):

0061613.JPG

Back
Top Bottom