Ak47

Hmmm :hmmmm: I have a bit of Iguana Juice grow formula from AN I need to use up. I think instead of using my GO stuff on this grow until I can do compost teas (if I do them), I'll use that up. Those free seeds I'm growing out are doing good with GO; I don't want to run out of it. I have to transplant them tomorrow, so I'll water them into 1 gallon containers with Iguana Juice instead.

Here's those pics :)

0022187.JPG
0051845.JPG
0032087.JPG

4 weeks and 4 days today and under 18/6 this is happening with two of them:

0041962.JPG

well that's messed up where you getting your seeds from? pm me if you gotta
I only got all my seeds from 2 places the first place I got most of my seeds 2 times they sent me the wrong seeds
they were labeled right which told me they were wrong :rofl:
they made it right but my last order was from another sponsor the first guys used to be a sponsor but I don't see them as a sponsor anymore
the second and last place is still a sponsor
but no one ever sent me seeds that were labeled wrong
at least not that I know of

chimp what up,i been growin ak 4 bout 3yrs my buddy for 15plus and throw hairs a lot of the time,dont sweat it there fine.dont no y they sometimes do it but I have always had killa end results always!!!im watchin 4 the end result.been using clones off 3yr old mother the whole time,your gunna slay it im sure,later peace out

you think that's all I do around here?
dude I only do that with people I know

Note: Since I have hairs on two of these plants and height restrictions in this unit, I decided to start flowering today (11/13). As with all my grows I don't need the weight I just want to see what the weed's like :) I can do plenty of clones later if I like it, like I'm doing with a good GDP plant right now. I have 3 plants in here I've bred out myself (my Chem D project) that will be getting flowered out with them. Post more pics soon.

I truly apologise fellas. It sounds way different when reading it. Me and my girl were stoned and geekin on here in good humor.

No harm intended, my apologies

No problem man.

I'm not sure how much these Ak47s stretch, but I got a little over a foot after I raise the light up all the way I just measured it. I know I can go almost the whole foot since it's a CFL light and it isn't as hot as HID plus that kind of light keeps plants short anyway so I might have to supercrop these a lot but I'm hoping starting the flowering period early helps to keep them from getting too big. We'll see how it goes.

Latest on these: The plant that barely survived popped male flowers yesterday, so I took it out of the unit. I am going to wait until the 3 plants in the unit along with them show sex, then I'll transplant them all into 2 gallon pots. The other two look healthy so far:

0012239.JPG
0022199.JPG

I fed these Iguana Juice Bloom last night with CaMg+. I'll get some pics up soon.
I had to stop typing that last sentence twice to light the joint I'm smoking.
I had to stop that one twice to light the same joint. Just gonna go and smoke this..... damn not again! :(

Back
Top Bottom