Weedtastics 2nd White Russian All Organic Soil Grow

Hi weedtastic, welcome back my friend. Good to see you getting back into the journal.

Your flowering plants are looking great, lots of branching, should be loads of colas on those two. Are you planning to keep it relatively small or add more plants next round?

Hope your hours are a little easier to manage at work these days, I know the 12 hour shifts can wear a fella down after a while. Looking forward to your updates.:cheer::cheer:

hi mmmmick its good to be back i seem to of ironed out my hours of work so i do get some time to myself .........the 2 plants im flowering are 6 weeks old i topped them as usual to make em bushy he he........i am planning on doing 8 next time round and adding an extra hps digital light.....and proberbly a bigger if not another exhaust for the heat........i went on holiday a while ago and my clones died so kindda starting from fresh again......on my grow after the 8 im looking into serious seeds as they are bringing a new strain out so that will be fun..........thanks for droping by.........if i don t get any more responces after my next update ill have to start a new journal from scratch ill let you know.........be lucky weedtastic

Hi weed, sounds like a better deal at work.
They are definitely nicely bushed out. Sounds like you are gonna step it up a notch, with another light and better ventilation. I'm fighting heat issues this year, it's been a hot summer for this area. Plants are slowed down a lot, they don't seem to like 90F or higher too much.
I came back from a trip out of town to find my clones all dead also. I'll have to start some seeds for next round.
A new journal might kickstart things but it's a slow time of year with everyone out doing summer things. I'll be subbed one way or the other. Looking forward to your update.

Back
Top Bottom