Drcannabi's - White Russian - Recycled Organic Soil - LED - Teas & Foliar

Super frosty and I love the colors

20160515_183908.jpg

Wow, lovely color I like the reds and orange in that bud. Very nice.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thanks guys!

The photos don't do it justice. It is full of every color of autumn. I have a 7 pack of OGR beans of this and I'm definitely going to crack them. There's just so much to grow I've got to expand my horizons lol!

Thanks for checking in my friends!:thanks:

Absolutely beautiful Doc. You are killing it!

My first bucket is luke warm. Second bucket is the hot one. I'm not sure if it makes a difference though. Just letting you know how I do it.

Dizamn my Dizzude! Straight killing it over here I gotta be chillin more often! I just noticed your PNW locale that's sick, we should definitely blaze one up! Thanks for swingin by my garden, too! You crushed the white my man. Boss status.

Peace

Trig

Absolutely beautiful Doc. You are killing it!

My first bucket is luke warm. Second bucket is the hot one. I'm not sure if it makes a difference though. Just letting you know how I do it.

Oh lol! I've got some splaining to do hehehe! :rofl: Thanks Blazer.

Dizamn my Dizzude! Straight killing it over here I gotta be chillin more often! I just noticed your PNW locale that's sick, we should definitely blaze one up! Thanks for swingin by my garden, too! You crushed the white my man. Boss status.

Peace

Trig

Hellz yes! Next time I'm over the mountain I'll give a you a shout out. Do the same when you hit P-Town.

The white is really an awesome strain. It's a complete day wrecker though. It's the closest thing I've found to "narcotic" in weed. Once it dries I'll put up some shots of here trichs upon trichs. Not quite what you did on the old school grow but it's still worthy lol!

What's up boss man doc. ;)

Heya Dusty! I've got tails on my cheesecakes lol! Going to go put them in some soil in a minute. 3 for 3 Brother! :thumb:

Love 'em!:goodjob:

Thanks Hidan! This stuff is heavy weight. I'm talking lay down on the floor and hope the room stops spinning lol! Glad to see you're still around!

Non to shabby my friend :)

I'm saving you a bowl LA! Whenever you're in my neck of the woods let me know! This might rival the TB with it's blackout high. Incredible!!!

This grow is creeping to end my friends. I'll be starting up the Budmaster Newest tech thread in the next couple days and hope you'll all join me. The only plant left here is the White Russian and she's still plumping up. Hard to believe but she's still going.

Final numbers on the Strawberries and cream 3.25 Oz (91 grams). 2 Ounces less than the last grow, but considering what I put her through, she did awesome. The smoke is absolutely killer. 1 hit and I'm wasted for 3 hours if I can stay awake that long lol. The White S1 influence definitely outweighs the Strawberry Cough. The smell is unmistakably rotten fruit with a tangy kind of pissy smell typical of some Sativas. On the inhale it's pure Strawberry jam, the deep rich type of flavor, not like Bubblicious, more like the ripest strawberry you've had. The exhale is pure hash and the smoke it still very expansive because it hasn't cured. You will cough if you take too big of a hit and that would be a mistake because you may miss the subtleties of the high if you do that.

Within 20 seconds, the pain and stress of the day begin to melt away. Within 5 minutes I think Oh No, I smoked too much but within 10 minutes that is quickly followed by a sense of well being. About 15-20 minutes in I lose focus on any conversation and pretty much just zone out on the TV or music and I stay that way for around 1-1.5 hours. When the munchies hit they are hard to combat. a six pack of Ice cream bars does the trick. Last night I tried Raisin Bran and it worked after a couple bowls lol! Then I got in the fridge and ate 5 left over chicken thighs from my earlier BBQ lol! After that I started dozing off in my chair. I took another hit and ran to bed. Slept all night like a baby and had good dreams.

So far so good on the SnC a solid 7.5. If it didn't have such a strong munchy component I'd give it higher marks. My cancer patient loves it because he has a hard time eating, but for my fat ass, it's a little too much lol!:circle-of-love:

Edit to add pictures:

Strawberries and Cream

A027_-_20160518_144111.jpg
A028_-_20160518_144153.jpg
A029_-_20160518_144210.jpg
A026_-_20160518_144041.jpg
20160518_143831.jpg
20160518_143851.jpg
20160518_143856.jpg
20160518_143915.jpg
20160518_144247.jpg

I been wanting to run the white for a hot minute! One of these days...I'm in the P pretty often...kickin it up in that little Bavarian town in Washington for the summer if you find yourself up this way, also....thanks for the props man but I'm over here combing through your stuff looking for tips haha! Love the 420 atmosphere over all the forums I roll on. So much support and respect always. 100! Can't wait to see some cured nug shots!

Congrats on the harvest brother! That strawberries and cream is a beauty. Love the trich shots.

I missed the boat, but I'm loving what I see! At least I'll be around for the finish and your next round.
:bravo: SnC looks amazing!

Hey there Doc - reps and congrats on your harvest and early smoke report.. fantastic home run, colors are fantastic... plants look beautiful all the way to the end. I wish you many many more harvests. :Namaste:

Step back away from the cream sickles and save a few for me brother.. man they are one of my favorite munchie foods specially on a hot summer day...they make em raspberry and orange/raspberry swirl here in my parts too! Can get em from the local weed errr Ice Cream Truck. hahaha

Send me an invite to your new journal when you get it going please?

Back
Top Bottom