Drcannabi's KIS Organics Recycled Soil - HSO Loast Coast OG - LED Grow

Great 2 cents brother light. While I didn't notice any difference in trichome production, the buds really kind of loosened up which means more/bigger buds per gram. Not sure why I care, I don't sale weed lol.

You're probably right, but I can't help experimenting around and messing with stuff. One of these days I'll actually figure this whole thing out hehe.

That pic is cool. Sometimes I don't pay as close attention to my own buds as I do to other folks' buds.

It will be really cool to see the difference under the microscope between the buds pre and post torture. When I think about it a little more you're right. What other crop do humans torture before picking? I can't think of any except grapes for ice wine.

:circle-of-love::cheer:

amazing harvest again, drc. :bravo: congratulations..

reps..

Thank you ziggs! This was a really fun and successful grow. Now if I can only leave everything alone long enough to let lessons learned take affect, I'll actually be able to do again lol! :high-five:

Amazing color and pull once again Dr. You are the soft spoken pro around here. If it isn't a labor of love, at the very least the labor loves you. :circle-of-love:

Sorry to hear about the wrangling down there on the laws. We have some oddities up here as well. But I sincerly believe that the tide has turned at least for a while and it will be hard for police and DAs to get the convictions they are used to and that will decrease their focus on this. I truly believe that in 10 years it will be amazing to look at the landscape.

The days of prohibition are over in some states at least. I fear it will still be awhile for some.

Bob ;)

Congrats Doc. She had some real nice color, and some super nice nuggets ;)

Thanks Carestaker!

These white s1 plants are pure stone wall plants. I mean they turn you into a stoned wall lol. Hopefully the extra week on this one will bring on the Narcotic sleepy time which I love! :love:

Amazing color and pull once again Dr. You are the soft spoken pro around here. If it isn't a labor of love, at the very least the labor loves you. :circle-of-love:

Sorry to hear about the wrangling down there on the laws. We have some oddities up here as well. But I sincerly believe that the tide has turned at least for a while and it will be hard for police and DAs to get the convictions they are used to and that will decrease their focus on this. I truly believe that in 10 years it will be amazing to look at the landscape.

The days of prohibition are over in some states at least. I fear it will still be awhile for some.

Bob ;)

Thank you so much dr! You are way too kind. I pray you're right about the end of prohibition. Although I may be the only republican on :420:, I fear what will happen to recreational herb if we get a conservative in the big chair. I can't wait for the day when we can actually have our real names as our user names lol. :love::thumb:

Man, that is disappointing about the laws in your state, and here I am thinking the states is this amazing fairy tale land of tolerance and progressive thinking. Seems money is the driving factor in just about everything these days. Some days I think the world would really be a better place if old money families were dragged outside and summarily executed. I know... not very tolerant and progressive, thinking like that. LOL!

I wish people would just open their f#cken eyes, and see the world (and the people running it) for what they are. Disgusting slimy creatures who don't have a humane bone in their bodies and care nothing for you or your environment. The older I get, the more I dislike the people around me.

Anyway... rant over. Sorry about that Doc.

Congratulations on harvesting that last plant. The best and the worst part of any grow. LOL! Even a labour of love can be damn hard work.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't have similar thoughts at times brother Blaze! :Namaste:

That said, I love my country and I love the fact that I can pretty much do and say what I want if I follow the Golden Rule. Considering the scope of the world, there's no place I'd rather be. Sometimes I get all uptight and emotional because I feel my rights are being violated (and sometimes they are). I should probably stop doing that lol. You would love America. There's more opportunity here than anywhere else in the world. You can actually own land here :thumb:

You can rant anytime here my friend! :circle-of-love:

Yeah, I probably would love America. Canada too. I've thought about it, but it's no mean feat to uproot your life and move half way across the world.

If things continue as they are in South Africa, then I might not have much choice in a few years time.

Damn brother! My heart goes out to you. Sometimes I forget just how fortunate I am. Sending lots of positive vibes your way my friend. Off to dream land. :circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:

They keep looking tasty :smokin:

LMAOROTF!

I must say you have a remarkable resemblance to Ward Cleaver!

Well I might have been a bit hard on the Beaver last night. Nah, just kidding, while we may look alike that guy is a tool. His golf game is terrible, and he smokes that awful cherry tobacco. I real man smokes half and half, burly and bright is what I'm talking about.

Dang that was some strong stuff I vaped a minute ago.
Bob ;)

Congrats on bringing your crop in. It looks delicious and I'm sure it will be after a dry/cure.

:passitleft:

Interesting that your patients smoke. I've been reading so much about tacking with CCO.

Thank you Jim! I sure hope so my friend. I put more time and effort into this plant than any of the others in the grow. Hope it pays off. :thumb:

Yeah, my main patient is an old hippy and I've been trying to get him to at least vape, but he just sits there and Willie Nelsons it. He's got COPD too. Makes me a bit guilty to watch him.

I give him butter and tincture too, but he's pretty set in his ways. :circle-of-love:

They keep looking tasty :smokin:

Thank you Conradino!

Nothing like your outdoor high brix ladies but pretty darn nice for an indoor worm poop girl lol. :rofl::lot-o-toke:

Well I might have been a bit hard on the Beaver last night. Nah, just kidding, while we may look alike that guy is a tool. His golf game is terrible, and he smokes that awful cherry tobacco. I real man smokes half and half, burly and bright is what I'm talking about.

Dang that was some strong stuff I vaped a minute ago.
Bob ;)

LOL! With a capital L! Did you drink The Beaver's home brew again Dr? You know June is going to kick your tail for that!

Back
Top Bottom